[OOC thread]Hall of the Braves [Alliance of the Renewal]

Uh...

Yeah..

So... I'm back. >_>

I'm guessing Arelean's probably a little higher up, right trying to find a good moment to strike again. Is he still in combat order?

Well since you faded away from some time, I had you flying in circles ^^ (at least you didn't get thrown through a wall...)

Let me do some math and I'll update the T order tonight :)

fhgwdads05 said:
Uh...
Yeah..

So... I'm back. >_>

I'm guessing Arelean's probably a little higher up, right trying to find a good moment to strike again. Is he still in combat order?
Well you vanished at T13, I'd say you took like 3 full guard actions, and that takes you to TADAA, T25, same as Heike !

So... At the moment I'm waiting for Tome to go first. If you want otherwise or are planning on having Heike guard until he returns, let me know and I'll post.

We leave him one more day and then we go on... I have players waiting to hop into the game :P

Terribly sorry, I have a con this weekend and my theoretical internet line is only a potential at this point, I should be back late sunday night/monday morning....Once more terribly sorry for any slowing caused thereby......

That's okay, glad you saved time for Stitches, I'd hate to loose that one :wink:

Good luck with your classes man :)

Cyl, I've edited my latest post with the stunt die results. Let me know whether or not the first attack hits after the bonus, and then I'll roll up damage.

She hasn't.

40 xp everyone, and thanks for the waiting ! :)

Morninglight and DHC, still up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back