[OOC thread]Hall of the Braves [Alliance of the Renewal]

Pretty damn exhausting, had to wake up at 5am almost every frickin morning, I'm more tired now that I was before leaving, but at least now I got a good home made screensaver :lol:

A piece of advice: NEVER go to La Paz, Bolivia, it's the most uninteresting chaotic city I've ever been to !

You know....Honest blossom didn't die....She was just thrown through a wall and knocked unconcious....

At least, I don't think she died....

Which means she could probably just stand up and roll join battle.....

Ya know, Miya and Crimson Arroyo might get along somewhat. They are both athletics focused Night Castes, and could probably manage some nasty hit and run tactics between them. Perhaps they should be traveling together? Crimson is broke and would be looking for mercenary work, plus she probably wouldn't slow you down...

demihappycow said:
Ya know, Miya and Crimson Arroyo might get along somewhat. They are both athletics focused Night Castes, and could probably manage some nasty hit and run tactics between them. Perhaps they should be traveling together? Crimson is broke and would be looking for mercenary work, plus she probably wouldn't slow you down...
Could work. Once I get cyl's approval on my sheet, I'll work on getting more BPs and add to Miya's Athletics. Just be prepared for some Wyld prejudice.

Oh yes, I fully expect to deal with a lot of funny looks and hostility. What's the fun of having giant goat horns if it doesn't make anyone think you are evil?

Don't worry, when Heike straps Crimson to the operating table and begins the dissection, it won't be anything to do with prejudice. She just wants to see how this whole 'Wyld Mutation' thing works. :twisted:

Maybe it's something in the liver... Or the kidneys! The kidneys are always a good place to start! But the heart is traditional... Bah, screw it, let's do it all at once!

Fortunately, neither do automaton minions. Automaton minions with wings. And lasers. And jet engines. :P

Although for some reason I'm imagining a running fire-fight with Heike on her bike chasing down a super-leaping, bouncing satyr with a suped-up flamethrower whilst trading glowing beams of doom back and forth. It looks awesome. :mrgreen:

Oh boy so do I :mrgreen:

Morninglight: Miya's okay, we'll work something out with DHC to get you on board asap ^^

cyl said:
SCIENCE !!! :lol:
MAD SCIENCE!!! :twisted:

Unfortunately, the lack of Armour vastly decreases the value of the Piercing Tag.

Results for 15 dice: 7 successes [ 1 9 4 0 8 8 1 8 6 5 3 2 6 9 3 ] (TN: 7)

So the she-bitch takes 7 Bashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back