[OOC thread]Hall of the Braves [Alliance of the Renewal]

Note that the 18-hl warhawk hasn't come yet - I need to spend about four months of training with Bestial Training Technique to get that benefit. And that in itself isn't even representative of a 5-dot background. A 5-dot background is supposed to represent something granting immense power: Soul Mirror, ten thousand fearless Tiger-Warrior followers, an entire direction of Creation that worships you, etc.

And yeah, you can disagree on mutations being dumb. Fair enough. That's a holdover from a conversation between Therealbrickwall and myself. I, for one, find mutations to be pretty twinkish, but so far you're doing a good job of roleplaying it out so I have no concerns. I do, however, want to see more derangement craziness. :P

Also, gawking mortals anyone? We've got a veritable Night Caste Wyld-mutant in our midst (Wretched and Wyld-touched! the Immaculates will love that one :lol:), as well as a Twilight who are apparently cannot control her Essence. Oh man, the hunt's going to come down on us like a sledgehammer... >_<

Hey, that reminds me, Cyl what is the phase of the moon? 'Cause the crazy gets bad during full or new moons.

And the talking to her imaginary friend is likely to get worse under stress, and possibly occasionally result in weird one-sided banter in combat.

Damn... another moon calendar to maintain ! :(

It's a no moon for now. I am going to be more serious about dates seasons and moon (since already 2 characters depend on them).

And yes, some of you will largely earn the known anathema flaw pretty soon considering their impressive low profile skills :lol: , fortunately for you, you're in the middle of their no go land... though the Bronze Faction assassin is always a possibility, but considering your numbers, you ain't got much to worry about.

damn, a sidereal assassin doesn't count as a tainted creature. At least if the DBs do see my anima and send a small group to investigate, they might find they bit off more than they can chew, with 7 Solars, who hopefully will learn to work as a team.

I think our characters have about an hour to rest till the immaculate monk returns after bathing and shaving. That means we can gather round and get to know one another better, and maybe I can regain some motes, and maybe even have my anima go down a notch.

Time to wash your clothes and get you clean and perfumed... I'd say at least 2 :mrgreen:

Uh.... Coyotekin? Miya and Arelean are FAR away from you guys at the time (you're still in the tent, so I thought; we walked off), so I don't know how you heard that...

>_>

Hi everyone! In this next part of the story, I'll be joining you all with Idawa, artist and Salinan sorcerer. Let's have fun adventures!

88 xp is the right count.

You have at least 24 days of training ahead of you before you return to Balsa.

Scene 3 will begin before you actually return to Balsa, but I'm not psycho rigid, so spend those babies at wish :)

Holy Crap :shock:

:shock: :shock: With a possible 13 exalted in the room, we have almost 10% of creation's free solars right here....!(150 'free', 100 abyssal, 50 infernal not that anyone knows that of course) still even a perceived 5% is rather impressive.... :shock: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back