[OOC thread]Hall of the Braves [Alliance of the Renewal]

cyl said:
Nah he just referred to my lack of reply when mentionning an alliance with Metagalapa... which reminds me... go post for Raisa !!! :twisted:
No, I was referring to the three posts that came after mine but before cyl's.... Cyl did miss my post in his response, but he might not have had there not been a decent-sized wall of text after it. No matter though, I've gotten my response.

fhg, it's not easy to do something like that with several players on a PBP game, especially in a non combat situation.

Also, may I remind you that the discussion between Vargas and Myia, which White Lilly join did begin before your post, so technically you "barged in" :mrgreen:

btw, someone didn't post for Silver Tusks for several days... :mrgreen:

fhg, it's not easy to do something like that with several players on a PBP game, especially in a non combat situation.
Also, may I remind you that the discussion between Vargas and Myia, which White Lilly join did begin before your post, so technically you "barged in" :mrgreen:
Ehhhh.... :/

I hadn't posted at all until Miya mentioned/spoke towards Arelean.

Arelean announced some pretty big details about himself that I don't believe he's ever bothered to mention before (his actual reason for being with this caravan, his place of birth... I don't think any of the new folk aside from Miya knew he was an Eclipse either). You kinda overlooked what he had to say, which did contribute in a way to the discussion (the Guild and trade), instead moving the conversation ahead to an obvious conclusion. If you had posted anything that responded to or even just acknowledged what he said, it might have worked out... :/

End all, I understand it's not easy, and it's okay when this happens. That's why at first I didn't make a big gripe about it. Stuff happens, and cyl is human. .....or is he?

*timpani roll* *dun dun dun dunnnnn* *crash of thunder*

>_>

btw, someone didn't post for Silver Tusks for several days... :mrgreen:
You'll get your post soon enough. I've been off and on busy, and I also wanted to give everyone else a chance to react to / roll for the smoke. We are all technically writers of one big collaborative story, and I want to do my part in maintaining it's continuity. I know what I'm going to have Silver Tusks do, so it's only a matter of typing that up

Yeah, Crimson Arroyo is still just hanging out on the boat. She is in a bad mood 'cause of the new moon.

Maybe the scene is just winding down?

We were waiting for me :)

Now the introductions have been made, we might sail out to Balsa...

Expect some more drama there :mrgreen:

One thing you'll know about VVK if you stick with him for some time is that if you're a solar you can get away with pretty much anything... the first time :mrgreen:

Hey guys...

I'm going to quit the game. It isn't the people or plot; it's mostly personal blech at my character. I have this personal wish to kill Miya messily, and since I've already switched one PC, I think it'd be rude to do so again.

Have fun and kick undead ass!

Heh, I think that cyl likes me. :P

Character number three, promise she's the final one!

The group actually need one... I mean... the psycho mutant is a cool character... but she isn't going to fill in with the "job requirements" until she get some serious face lifting larceny charms ! :lol:

Just so you know (for the three happy owners of a familiar) I'm actively working a mod of the system I posted to reflect something more fair according to the points distributed.

I'll finish a draft very soon merging mutations, BP expenditures, merits, a few charms, and Necrotech elements (bwa ha ha !).

And that's 9 BP for the blonde ! :)

Updating the IC this afternoon :D , let's go back to Balsa.

Hrm....

Cyl, didn't you say that Filipo was going to go along with us to Balsa so he and Arelean could discuss potential trade?

>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back