• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC: The Icy Wastes (Ex3e)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
None that I am aware of. Sorry.

Cottonmouth Cottonmouth Do you want us to PM you our characters, or wait for a Character thread to post them?

It's fine to post here, is that how much people do it here? the character thread if that'd the case, let me make one.

Hanging out in Raven form ;-)

I'm still polishing up the sheet, but the bulk of it is done.

It's all good plus guessing the new sidereal backer pdf will be up sometime today, if I had to guess.

If you are using something homebrew on your sheet, please let me know of course, so it is easier to review and check on things but beyond that, if you have questions or want to do something in particular, don't be shy and ask.

Sidereal Backer pdf is out, new charms, new details one quick thing I noticed, Old Realm as an additional native language for Sids now for free.

I do not plan to get my character up until sometime next weekend or next week so this is fine.

Now that I have the Sidereals PDF I may have some editing to do, swapping out Charms and such. I'll have to see.

I have a Merit dot back from my Old Realm being a free language; would it be possible to put it into the airship to make it a five dot item? If so, what kind of increase can I get for that?

5-dots well depend, I technically don't know what's the airship theme is yet, like I don't think we even know what's the Magical Material is for it.

I'll start to come up with some stuff to slide past you.

I will just say at 5-dots it will at least be somewhat comparable to the one in Arms (the one in arms is powered by a hearthstone tho, made your airship not using a hearthstone and slower to compensate for that). But again, it will all depends on theme, magical material, history and all that jazz.

I am thinking of having the ship mostly made from blue jade, with some filaments of orichalcum down the hull.

If you need a hearthstone to help power the ship, I'm sure I can jiggle some points around to get one.

That would be helpful. I've already spent a crapload of xp on getting the Merits to pay for the ship and our engineer.

that would be simpler, so if we are getting the geomantic system of the airship can basically copy the basic stats of the airship in Arms, so Blue Jade theme alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back