[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

So Fury is off playing with a tentacle demon and likely experiencing hentacle action and Rowan is gonna join her? :twisted:

Tome said:
We're waiting on Aleph. If it ain't in by this evening, GMT, then I'll roll it for him.
Well, he doesn't have any excellencies so it's not like he can do much with it. Personally if I'm not responding for a awhile and other people are posting just go ahead and roll join battle or put my character on guard or whatever.

This is why the ST always makes our JB rolls himself in the other games I'm in. Just in case someone wants to enhance a roll with a Charm of some type, he usually gives us a day or so of warning. Overall, it makes for less waiting. >.>

Haku said:
So Fury is off playing with a tentacle demon and likely experiencing hentacle action and Rowan is gonna join her? :twisted:
Sounds like you are just a bit jealous! :P

Sherwood said:
Haku said:
Never fear, there will be more than enough tentacles for everyone! 'Cept the ones that will attempt to assault Team Realm will belong to a Raksha rather than a demon.

The Lunar Charm 'Octopus and Spider Barrage' gives the player one attack with each of the combat capable extremities that they have. That would be perfect to use with my squid form! Ten attacks ready to go, baby! Soon enough, it will be mine!

fhgwdads05, are you aware of how easy these zombies are to kill? Just stab it and be done.

Seriously. It has a DV of 1 and a Soak of 1L/3B. You could kick it and be guaranteed to almost kill it.

Ah, I thought they were like the last ones. Those had DV 3 and 3L/6B Soak. Even then, I'd have to Flurry Ready Weapon (Exceptional Khatar) + Attack. My attack pool would be 5 (multiple action penalty), and raw damage at 4. I'd also like to note that while I have 2nd Martial Arts Excellency, I'd rather not waste any more Essence on Extras.

Understandable that you don't want to wait for Aleph though, when there's the potential of it being over now. If he doesn't post within the next hour or so, then I'll change my action. For now, I am cramming on some last minute assignment that has to be done before anything else.

fhgwdads05 said:
Ah, I thought they were like the last ones. Those had DV 3 and 3L/6B Soak. Even then, I'd have to Flurry Ready Weapon (Exceptional Khatar) + Attack. My attack pool would be 5 (multiple action penalty), and raw damage at 4. I'd also like to note that while I have 2nd Martial Arts Excellency, I'd rather not waste any more Essence on Extras.
Understandable that you don't want to wait for Aleph though, when there's the potential of it being over now. If he doesn't post within the next hour or so, then I'll change my action. For now, I am cramming on some last minute assignment that has to be done before anything else.
3L/6B Soak? Where was he getting that from? Meh, these are just your standard ones, like in the corebook, but with two dots in Sail.

Sounds like some much needed Tiger Warrior Training is in order. Time to raise the str/dex/martial arts to 4 each! :)

Hey Lane, the glow already disappeared a bit before.

Tome said:
Abruptly, the light on the other side of the door winks out, and everything seems to grow cold, harshly so. So cold, in fact, that a mortal might even find himself brought to harm as this biting chill freezes the flesh. Fortunately, it seems to do little against the might of the Exalted.

Erm... 2e core doesn't have stats for zombies that I could see... ^_^ ;

So I used regular soldier stats.

That action there was kinda complicated, so I think I need a ruling on how it would play out. And a stunt bonus, maybe? :D

Tome said:
Sherwood said:
Haku said:
Never fear, there will be more than enough tentacles for everyone! 'Cept the ones that will attempt to assault Team Realm will belong to a Raksha rather than a demon.
*glares!* Nuuuuu!!! Not the fey... we haets the fey! They're just as bad the pedo-bear and pizza! :D

No way! Whats wrong with pedo-bear? I mean, pizza? :wink:

Jukashi said:
That action there was kinda complicated, so I think I need a ruling on how it would play out. And a stunt bonus, maybe? :D
Jukashi said:
The pounding essence-stench of demonic hatred pressed in around the Lunar woman as she slipped through the water, a foul and clinging taint that would make one wish they couldn't sense it at all. It was vile, disgusting, and powerful... an excellent target.
The perfect circle of Five Waves' Fury's caste mark blazed bright on her forehead, and the brakish water immediately around her was suddenly lit with streaming silver light, the corruption seared away to leave clear, cool water cleansed by the Lunar's cold, burning anima. Almost as startling was the sudden shift in her expression; her grin broad, her pupils dilated and her eyes wide, twisted in some terrible joy and rage. It was the anger that gave her her name, the power and passion of Luna herself welling up in such magnitude as to match the mighty stature of the Exalted.

As if a demon herself, she lashed out, streamlined body darting through the water with ease as her sword cut an argent crescent through the surrounding liquid, hewing at the powerful demonic appendages that closed in around her. But she did not let them retreat. Her free hand reached out, gripped several of the tentacles in hand, wrapping them around her arm so that they could not get free; and with furious strength she pulled, hard, so that the demon's body was drawn from its murky depths, brought face-to-face... literally, as she slams her forehead into the most vulnerable-looking spot she sees.
I'm gonna say two die stunt, unless you guys think it's worth three?.

The actions... well the Moriachos, the tentacle demon, has DV 7, Soak 15B/11L. The pullling the demon in thing is gonna be a contested Strength+Athletics roll, and the demon got 6 successes. If yours is lower however, it pulls you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back