[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Here is a question for ya. In order for me to learn new spells, do I need a teacher, or are you not going to worry about how I picked up a new one?

So here is one more question for you: is it possible to train in my dreams (supposing, of course, my mentor can be inside them)?

Well, there is a Sidereal martial art that begins in dream training... All the way up to the Form Charm can be learned without a Sifu. After that, good luck finding a teacher.

Yeah, I know. But I was thinking more about training sorcery in dreams. My mentor (and wife) visits me through Dreamspeak, it wouldn't cost to her to teach me some spells :wink:

That'd work... or you could go to black market like the criminal scum anathema are and buy some spell books...

Or you could remember them, like Theran will most likely end up doing :P . Remember all, you don't need a teacher to learn spells. It just makes it take slightly less of a long time. Either way, in the end you're still spending months and months working to learn the bugger. >.>

If I remember Aleph's backstory correctly, I'm gonna say that it's not too much of a problem.

Theran will just have to settle for getting his grubby mits on a spellbook like teh rest of Team Anathema.

So, does anyone know the spell Summon First Circle Demon to cut down on my learning time? :)

Since the answer is probably no, I'll spend my xp on the new Charm, Relentless Lunar Fury.

Tome, unless you say no, I'll go with that. Will it be available for any combat on (or under) the zombie's ship, or not yet?

Charms take time to train, Sherwood. Only Virtues, Willpower, Essence up to 3, and Favored/Caste Abilities are trained instantly.

It was mentioned that we may be able to get our new charms/knacks in this fight if it was ok'd. BTW, it don't hurt to ask! :D

Sherwood said:
It was mentioned that we may be able to get our new charms/knacks in this fight if it was ok'd. BTW, it don't hurt to ask! :D
Really? Hmmm, I may have to get something for Theran if that's the case.... >.>

Tooooommmmme

Because I didn't get an answer before :P :

fhgwdads05 said:
Maybe reading my backstory might change your mind? >.>
Maybe not? :P

I'd like to point out to fhgwdads05 that he can stat out his Manse and give it the 2-point power Archive, which will give him the ability to learn five Spells of the Terrestrial circle from it's libary. Alternatively, an appropriate Bound Servitor or Guardian might be able to teach you a slightly larger number of spells.

True, but I only get six points for the Manse. Three have to go for the Workshop. It needs Comfort Zone, probably two points worth because its in a deep ocean trench. After that it only leaves one point, which I was going to use on flair/nice amenities like self activating doors, lights, music, etc :D .

Though I was debating taking a Guardian if I could find a way to get the points.... Maybe if I swapped some stuff around.... Hmmm

Sherwood said:
Soooo, could I do that, too? :D :D :D
Do you have Oadenol's Codex? It has all the rules for Manse construction in it. Using those you can give your manse all sorts of funky stuff, from demon guardians to a sexatorium :P .

I added my Lunar Fury Charm to my char sheet, along with more detailed write ups of the Hearthstones and what page they are on for an exact reference.

fhgwdads05 said:
Sherwood said:
Soooo, could I do that, too? :D :D :D
Do you have Oadenol's Codex? It has all the rules for Manse construction in it. Using those you can give your manse all sorts of funky stuff, from demon guardians to a sexatorium :P .
Yeah, last time I designed a Manse I gave it a giant, wall sized, 3-D holo-cinema. With optional CCTV! Pity it wasn't Lunar aspected or I could have turned it into my only little slice of the Wyld...

Sherwood said:
But what about the transexual sea gods?!?!
Those come later.

...and they're for Lane, not Rowan.

Hurry up and kill these bastards so I can get on with the fun part!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back