[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Why would I be worried about this sea god?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

I think we'll keep that as a secret for me to know, and you to find out a few seconds too late.

I'm going to be confusing jerk to you all know :-p.

For all rights and purposes, my character will be referred to as Wistful Architect when speaking In Context (that is, conversations between characters in game and such, the only individual who is has exception to this rule is Glass River).

However, in Out of Context situations, such as when you (Tome) want to post tick orders, combat results, etc, anything of that nature, you can call him by his true name, Theran Faye.

Actually, I'll mark him down as CB, or Crab-Ba... No, that's Tamur again. How was I planning to kill your guy off again? :?

Change your username to the characters name! I hate going back and looking in peoples forums to remember the name or spellings.

Yes, please do. At the very least please note your character's name and post a link to the sheet in your sig.

Well, you'll be calling him Architect. You can remember and spell Architect, right Lane? :P

Anyways, I can change my character's thread's name to have it include my own. (ex: It currently reads "Wistful Architect." I would change it to "Wistful Architect, aka Theran Faye [fhgwdads05].")

test

EDIT: If I could make a suggestion please: Lets try to keep the In Context threads full of In Context material only, and instead put all of the extraneous asking of questions and information in the Discussion/Wall threads.

Tome, don't break the rules :P . But yea, I agree with you. Though Arthur and Jukashi are currently not about, so we're gonna have to wait a bit.

Now if any of you guys could actually see Essence flows, this would be a whole 'nother situation. Right now though, that mist could be a Second-Circle Demon, a Necromancer, a Sorcerer or some sort of spirit.

Which one is it? You'll find out in the morning.

My character has a pretty good idea, right?

Would a Charm-enhanced Lore/Occult roll help things otherwise??

(though I think I already know what you're doing here :P )

Yeah, if you have the right charms, an enhanced Perception+Occult roll will tell you what's behind this.

I already made a normal Occult roll though. I think you got something on the order of 6 successes.

Everyone, here's a little bit of advice I have concerning IC posting, use it or not.

I suggest everyone puts their charm activations, essence expenditures, dice rolls, action declarations, etc in brackets or parantheses. It makes things more neat and easier to read/comprehend.

EDIT: Gah, sorry. Double Post.

Remember folks, I'd like it so everyone has posted at least once now. If you've already done a fair bit, hold up and let someone else go.

Yes, probably my next xp points will be spent in getting celestial circle. It'll take a little long until I actually get it, but it's the first on my to-do list.

Heh. That's on my wish list for Theran as well. Of course, along with specialties, every Craft ability at 5, higher combat stats, a load of Charms, Conviction 3, Willpower 6 or 7, Essence 4, and a few more Terrestrial Circle Spells. >.<

Is that all? Not planning ahead very much, are you? :)

Oh yeah, but If I was gonna list... I want a few charms, a few spells, higher awareness, socialize, higher virtues, 2x Essence Plethora, specialties... that without counting occult 4 and essence 4 I'll need for the Cel. Circle... and the spells I want from that circle (as that warstrider summoning spell. That very cool)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back