• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC -Stellar Rogues: A Tale Of The Golden Age of Space Piracy

How would you guys like the starter to be?

• The crew intercepting a civilian starship

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Raiding a space colony

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • In the Republic of Space Pirates

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Travelling in interstellar space

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (post your idea in the OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quick question

Are we allowed to make. Like. Debatably legal sports for background reasons? Say, just for example, botfighting

Epic~

My character sheet (save the image for the FC because that may take a tic) should be done in, like, an hour or less

I added more stuff to the overview of the situation within solar system and on Earth, and organised the post to hopefully make it easier to read lol

Added to the lore: PMCs, Slum colonies, interplanetary slave trade, and the Republic of Space Pirates.

If you guys got interesting ideas, feel free to post it here on the OOC and I’ll add it to the lore page if I like it (to make the lore more thicc, so to speak xd

Alright cool. btw what's the story with Colony Luna? you can post it here. or is it supposed to be Lunar? idk
Theoretically it'd be a Lunar colony that isn't part of any earth power, like a lunar Switzerland or U.N. Alternatively it could just be how she refers to the Lunatic Laboratory she works for

Finished my goobers' FC

Spacegoblin Arii.png
Random bits n' bobs
-Arii's casual clothes, as shown above, are actually the underlayer of their space suit. It is up for debate whether they simply have multiple underlayers or they wear the same clothes every day. Regardless, it's rare to see them outside of this outfit.
-Jet, inactive, is actually very heavy, and the only reason Arii can carry him around as well as they do is because he's actively counteracting his weight with a small artificial gravity zone.
-His general form of locomotion is much like a squid, releasing small "jets" of air from the seams of his outer shell for direction and movement.
-The netting on the inside of Jet's shell is a protective polymer mesh. It's highly resistant to most things that may come his way, though it does have some amount of weakness to slashing weapons.
-The actual insides of Jet is packed impossibly full of seemingly random items, and opening up the outer shell without first emptying some of it out is a surefire way to get smacked in the face by, say, a scalpel or heavens forbid a chapstick tube
-Jet's "legs" are very sharp at the tips, but dull along the edges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back