• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC -Stellar Rogues: A Tale Of The Golden Age of Space Piracy

How would you guys like the starter to be?

• The crew intercepting a civilian starship

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Raiding a space colony

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • In the Republic of Space Pirates

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Travelling in interstellar space

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (post your idea in the OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Do we have a timeline for when the CSs should be done and the IC's going up?

Do we have a timeline for when the CSs should be done and the IC's going up?
hmm, there’s only 2 people in the CS so far, maybe when we get 2 more people. At least somebody would have to play the captain lol.

I’ll act as the ship AI or something to assist with stuff

I'll read through the lore when I have the time and then make a character! I look forward to it!

Having read through the lore (which is VERY well done, by the way!), I wonder: would it be possible to play as an AI? Perhaps a jailbroken, custom-coded unit that was repurposed or corrupted and thus developed an independent streak that led it to steal a robot body and run off with the crew?

Having read through the lore (which is VERY well done, by the way!), I wonder: would it be possible to play as an AI? Perhaps a jailbroken, custom-coded unit that was repurposed or corrupted and thus developed an independent streak that led it to steal a robot body and run off with the crew?
An AI robot? Sure!

I feel that Maddie and Arii(/Jet) are either gonna get along great, or not at all

Ill throw another character in to fill in some gaps. I didnt want to crowd the CSs, but if there is room ~

I’m just waiting for our DM to answer some questions for my characters background then I’m done. I was totally at a loss for a while there so she might be edited, and I’m totally open to suggestions once I post.

I'll drop the AI and the ship itself into the CS later. How would you guys like the starter to be, like during travel, or in the Pirates Republic, or just before the ship intercept a freighter? or if you guys have other ideas you can post it here too!

I vote we start right before we raid a freighter. Jump right into the action and let everyone show off what their character is capable of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back