• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC -Stellar Rogues: A Tale Of The Golden Age of Space Piracy

How would you guys like the starter to be?

• The crew intercepting a civilian starship

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Raiding a space colony

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • In the Republic of Space Pirates

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Travelling in interstellar space

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (post your idea in the OOC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’ll put the starter idea to a vote and I’ll put the starter out once it’s decided

Last edited:
Sepokku Sepokku heya, i'm all for having multiple characters, but can you add the part about how your characters ended up in a pirate crew into their bio?

I have a feeling Maddie and Lilian are going to be seeing a lot of each other! I look forward to their interactions!

Ah, I see two of the options have the same number of votes 🤔 I suppose we can mix the two together and say Eclipse was returning from a raid and arriving at the republic so the crew can talk about the raid after the fact, what do you guys say?

Ah, I see two of the options have the same number of votes 🤔 I suppose we can mix the two together and say Eclipse was returning from a raid and arriving at the republic so the crew can talk about the raid after the fact, what do you guys say?
Yea, could also give characters a chance to reflect on what they did.

Yeye, sounds good. Not only cause of the previous point but also so we can intro characters new to the ship

Sounds like a plan to me! Maddie will probably be patching up the crew's wounds from the raid, so that'll give her plenty of chance to talk and interact!

Before I make my post, who - if anyone - would like to have Maddie giving them treatment? I figure that'll be the very first thing she does after a raid, so let me know if your character would need some tending to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back