[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

I saws themz.

BTW, Fin will head out as soon as he notices the conditions are right, keeping the form if the monkey to help move more lithely from house to house.

Coyotekin said:
Ummmm, why no game?
Nobble said:
just a heads up I'm off to Scotland for T in the Park as of tomorrow, for some music goodness, so I won't be around any computer for a few days... well 4 days to be exact until late on Monday evening (thats Monday morning for those over the pond)
That's why...

and I'm back, browner, buzzin and bouncing with all the awesome tunes filling my head with joy!!!!!!

it was awesome!!!!!!!! Rage against the machine blew me away... but I have to say the stand out performance of the weekend was REM. but others were brilliant as well, amy winehouse, the enemy, the hoosiers, the fratellies, the goo goo dolls, the racunteurs, the stranglers, the charletans, kings of leon, biffy clyro, the list goes on and on... brilliant weekend....

and being back, just reading up on stuff, rmembering and will be posting soon

dugcoffin said:
Good times! Amy Winehouse, huh? Did anyone get punched?
haha no, surprisingly she was lucid, in tune and didn't stagger round lots, was the GFs fav performance after REM

Yay!

XP spending! :D

Also... how long will the -1 internal die penalty last? Just so I know to include it into my die calculations if necessary.

Also... look at the timing of those rolls... they should actually be flipped about... dun dun dun....

oh yeah just noticed that now... well ok i've edited my post slightly to ignore the penalty, but kitty and freddy iirc are both feeling drained, a little clumsy and partched

you saw her change iirc, its kitty... perfectly normal thingto happen and you are not phased by it at all.

Oh shit son!

Sleepytime, will let others respond first.

Also thanks for the generocity, the child's mother thanks you as well. If it had been a different character, he wouldn't have cared, I'm not some creepo with a hard on for kids or anything.

Is Freddy's comment because of how I haven't posted anything IC for a while, or due to his abysmal Per+Aware vs Simon's Dex+Stealth pool? :twisted:

EDIT: Also... not sure, but I don't think Simon has actually said or otherwise revealed his name to any of you yet. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back