[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

Coyotekin said:
Describe the scene, don't roll the dice yet and then ask f it warrants any stunt dice.
thats the best idea yup... if you don't ask the ST might forget :oops:

Nobble, do you use any messenger programs? And did Fin hit the stupid man with the whip finger? :crosses fingers:

messenger problems? like msn nope I don't sorry

and yes its a hit roll damage and i'll update my post a little later

pms are the best way as i check the boards most of the day in work and at home on my lappy while the gf watches the telly

So... what do I roll/do to figure out where everyone else is? Since I'm the only non-rooftop hopping member of this group, I seem to have been separated from the action...

Would I need any kind of Compassion roll to attack the kids? I mean, he is starting to realize that they are dangerous, and wants to subdue them, but not kill them. Or should I just RP the internal conflict and start swinging?

personnally I prefer rp over rolling, but in any case you saw their anima's flick over Freddy as he weaved through them, and they just feel wrong to you.

Any suggestions on how to add a sig? I tried to enter one in the provided profile box, but it just won't keep. Suggestions?

The sig does have a maximum length... also... no html, kay?

Just remember, make changes and then save as normal. :twisted:

or if you want a longer sig, like I did, turn the text into a image ;)

tinyurl work as well saves space ;)

Just got back to a computer. Just checking up against what you got.

Attack 1: Dex 3 + MA 4 + Accuracy 1 + Excellency 7 + Stunt ? - Multiple action 3. Yielding 12 plus stunt. So second would be 11 + stunt, and third would be 10 + stunt.

Sorry about that, I would have just rolled prelim myself but I wanted to take the approach discussed earlier of waiting for stunt to roll dice, but I didn't exactly explicitly ask. And I knew I wasn't going to be near my computer to reply hastily so I tried to expedite the process but it really just made a mess.

Your call ST, do we reroll, or do I just accept the results and live learn and then get luvs?

Nobble said:
-CRACK-
The sound echos around the warehouse and the silver cat lands amoungst the packaging just behind Ricky. As the sound breaks, a form can be seen almost shifting into focus beneath the large cats claws. The figure sparks slightly, but the most obvious thing about it is that his back is snapped back on itself. The mans lies face down on the ground, great rents in his shoulders and head, but his sightless eyes and face look up at the ceiling. It is the man you were folowing.

------------------------

doh! not awake yet.. that my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)

9 - Simon <here now

10 - Ex-Strange Disturbance - dead

11 - Boxed and Tied Up Youths Extricate themselves [4][][][][], Freddy, Ricky

13 - Kitty

I'm surprised he didn't have Ox-bodies of any kind... @_@

the kids underneath the boxes are the only ones left still alive/conscious, I take it? Just checking before I take my action.

nope we have 1 badly battered and 1 slightly kid by Ricky, as well as the 3 under boxes who have nearly finished getting themselves out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back