[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

hehe nice image

well jump in if you want..

you do remember Dave giving Simon John's sword stick with instructions to give it back to John... who ever this Alan blokie is , he wasn't in that particular picture... and Doc Oak isn't going to say anything as Alan isn't stealing Med Supplies ;)

Sorry for delay, been quite busy, sheet will be up.

By the way, do I make Mark as a ronin ?!

heh.. no standard siddy chargen.. but no colleges.. and any SMAs have to be oked by me.. prayer strips requiring charms as well need some thought out... for reasons i can't embelish on.. so it will be a collaborative generation ;)

oopss missed this.. catching up myself... ok you need to decide on whether Fin is following the other two into the city by the sea.

He hasn't been seen at all... sudden disappearance... he has left the matrix for good... I seriously hope he's okay.

I'm not a praying man, but I do believe in the power of thought, and the internet. So thinking on the internet has got to be way more powerful that sissy praying.

And lo... the grim stalker arrives to lay low another game til pleas and prayers are made to have it revived and resurrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back