[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

Hm... just a thought, but I'm probably the only person in the group that Pete there wouldn't recognize immediately, even if I didn't have my Night Caste anima up. I was off to the side the whole time up to when he got hurt, and after that he was in a lot of pain which would have made noticing anything else a bit dicey.

Not that this has any real relevance, just something I thought of.

Plus, it ups my overall post-count.

no but he may recognise Fin's voice and it all depends how many bearded men in dark suits there are in the city....

Nobble said:
no but he may recognise Fin's voice and it all depends how many bearded men in dark suits there are in the city....
What does Fin have to do with Simon being recognized?

well the lad heard a scuffle, Fin's voice, and then a bloke with a beard like the others of Fin friends, bearded men look all alike.... had this big glowie light... plus Pete is behind partially drawn curtains, you only heard his voice not seen him...

yep... but as you have no base to add those point to, you can't spend them :P

but I'll add the exp to the on going amount..

Better having xp that you can't spend atm than not having xp when you can :mrgreen:

Okay... I should admit that I'm pretty damn lost with what the ST-PCs are doing/saying... -_- ;

opps sorry about that....

fight ended...

Brian helped the chequrats on to beds...

he then stops midsentance.. and disappears, at the same time the doors open then close...

Fin is just walking in stops and rushes off...

Doctor Oak walks back to where Kitty is lying...

Simon mentioned he was tired...

meanwhile Fin follows Brian back to Sinastra's cafe, finds a trapdoor, opens it Brian bursts out of it talks to Fin then blurs off...

Were we allowed to spend those new xp points or no? I can't remember. If so, then cranking Dex to 5, and getting the first two Knacks involving faster shifting.

From Sunday 14th to the beginning of january I'll go on a trip all around Peru (at last !), and I'll probably be unable to log in, but rest assured I'll be back soon and I will resume my playing :)

ok restarting this up after the Chrimbo hiatus...

can I get a roll call of people still about..

99xD10: 7 6 10 9 7 6 6 1 9 9 7 9 4 4 7 4 5 5 2 8 1 2 5 1 3 9 2 8 7 4 9 4 3 6 5 10 2 2 4 3 3 10 3 5 6 4 8 7 5 1 3 1 1 4 9 6 3 5 7 3 7 3 3 3 9 2 2 1 4 5 7 5 3 9 9 8 9 3 9 5 7 6 9 2 5 6 7 3 6 6 7 10 8 2 6 6 4 7 2 :mrgreen:

Hey... you asked for a roll

welcome back..

Eric/Ricky is in the Hospital at the mo, with Kitty and Simon.

Fin just left chasing Brian Close (the Nurse).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back