[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

excellent news.. so thats all good will change his character back... but the more players is still an option if everyone is ok with it...

Sorry life, still has me swallowed. Not trying to leave you guys dry.

Ricky is resilient, dump him in a ditch. He will find is way out of it eventually.

Like I said in the Scarlet Wench. I just finished the backlogs, you guys aren't too far ahead of me. Depending on the variables of the next couple days I can be back in the saddle again. But I am gonna make sure shit is straight in case my free time runs thin again.

Worse than Arlecc!!!

So, I WAS right... Kitty is smelling weed from the interior! :lol:

Arlec is my character is Haku's game 'Go West' he's a VERY young night caste sorcerer (13ish) and grew up in a circus so his stage (acrobat/juggler) personna is one he retreats into when scared or doesn't quite know what to do, the stage persona only talks in poetry, and his real self sometimes get over excited and words spurt out of his mouth in a massive stream of consciousness... basically he is a MASS of knowledge but in a very childlike personna so he get confused and sometimes detatched from reality...

the prophet on the over hand completely lost his way from reality years ago and never wanted to find his way back ;)

Heheheh Haku. Our charactersare HUGE in our spirit forms with the ability to use Silver Claws. Heh. Those poor, foolish, wannabe Lunars.

Nobble said:
-----------
11-10 03:34:28 nobble - the three rolls 7 dice to join battle 4 successes

8,9,1,3,8, 8,2

11-10 03:34:59 nobble - Brian rolls 10 dice to join battle 9 successes

8,3,8,10,3, 1,4,10,10,7

ok so order is

0- Simon

2- Brian

3- The Three

4-

5-

6- Kitty, Fin

Simon is up sorry again for the delay
This makes no sense, given that Kitty has the -same- join battle result as those three. 4 successes. Unless those three have some sort of unknown effect to increase their 4 successes, doubling it to 8?

Haku said:
Nobble said:
-----------
11-10 03:34:28 nobble - the three rolls 7 dice to join battle 4 successes

8,9,1,3,8, 8,2

11-10 03:34:59 nobble - Brian rolls 10 dice to join battle 9 successes

8,3,8,10,3, 1,4,10,10,7

ok so order is

0- Simon

2- Brian

3- The Three

4-

5-

6- Kitty, Fin

Simon is up sorry again for the delay
This makes no sense, given that Kitty has the -same- join battle result as those three. 4 successes. Unless those three have some sort of unknown effect to increase their 4 successes, doubling it to 8?
could be ...

sorry may be my lack of knowledge of exalted rules.. but I thought the last tick people could act first on was tick 6

so yes the three have a double suxx on initative so they have 8

Simon rolled 11 suxx so it goes

tick 0 - 11 - Simon

tick1 - 10 -

tick2 - 9 - Brian

tick3 - 8 - the Three

tick4 - 7

tick5 - 6

tick6 - 5 - Fin

tick7 - 4 - Kitty

but because of the tick 6 limitation Kitty acts on tick 6... thats right aint it?

Just hoping to keep them from trashing the hospital, especially considering Fin's preffered style of Bull in a China shop.

If only 4 Piercing damage then Fin won't even be scratched. Assuming it was Lethal damage his soak is still 9B/7L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back