[OOC] On Discussions Held Elsewhere... [Broken Memories]

archery covers firearms, as it covers flame pieces...

as for the tatoo......nope you have no tatoo.

*slaps forehead at what's legal and not legal*

Oy vey,,, :lol:

Not surprised. Alo, no ancient bylaws (that no one adheres to any more) that require someone to bear swords after dark and such?

Nobble said:
ooooh likey bonus exp in the next pile of exp for those pics, for everyone of course ;)
something like 8 extra :wink:

disclaimer: you'll only get exp for pics i like and have to be of your character
Hmmm... so does this get added to the XP we can spend?

^_^ ;;;

You don't need to do that... just wondering if you wanted to list it seperately or include it as part of thread #2...

My one sadness is that all the stuff in Dreams are essence 5 and up... @_@

So, no high essence charms from Dreams for Kitty...

So... um... how 'bout those Austrechs'? Think they have a chance at the championship this season?

(I.E. Why is it so quiet in here? I know I'm just as much to blame for not posting anything, but really...)

The bride's got nothing... she's a killing machine, games really hold no interest for her. :oops:

Gulup said:
I.E. Why is it so quiet in here? I know I'm just as much to blame for not posting anything, but really...)
I just like to post unless I need something or feel I have something to contribute. Should I just post to post?

sorry maybe my bad, was just giving peeps enough time to post...

will carry the thread on now...

Been real busy lately and worn out after work.... not sure when I'll be able to next post....

what stats do the blade and stick have? not necessarily any powers, but just the acc/dam/rate and so forth?

well with Momo missing I'd like to get more people in the game 2-3 really. Now as its your game, you are playing it etc... I thought I'd pass it by you first of all to see if anyone had any problems, or they are happy with the size of the game.

Now these new people will not be for a while, I'm guessing about a month real time (depending on what you people decide to do).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back