OOC Chat

I feel like we need more male guy scouts because I'm all about symmetry, but really I'm good with any gender.  I'd go with whatever feels right to you. :)  

Delia just wants to be everyone's friend tbh I mean, team ups I feel could go anyway.  I feel like grouping by element is the obvious way to go (4 groups of 3).  You could also shake it up and have like "mini teams" with with an element on each team (3 groups of 4).  They could also be totally random with who makes friends with who first and etc.  But, now that I think of it, I kind of like the mini team idea as long as it's not too forced.

Might go with male just cause I already have a fc in mind haha. But I have to finish Ophiucus first before focusing on Cancer. 

When you're just kind of winging a character bio, and it turns out much more traumatic than you actually intended it to be

hersheys_extra_dark_raspberry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like we need more male guy scouts because I'm all about symmetry, but really I'm good with any gender.  I'd go with whatever feels right to you. :)  

Delia just wants to be everyone's friend tbh I mean, team ups I feel could go anyway.  I feel like grouping by element is the obvious way to go (4 groups of 3).  You could also shake it up and have like "mini teams" with with an element on each team (3 groups of 4).  They could also be totally random with who makes friends with who first and etc.  But, now that I think of it, I kind of like the mini team idea as long as it's not too forced.

you'll be surprised ;)

what kind of abilities can an antagonista have?

It depends on the type of antagonist. Mainly the antagonists for the RP will be various types of aliens and robots / droids. The further into things we get the more powerful the villains will be. 

It depends on the type of antagonist. Mainly the antagonists for the RP will be various types of aliens and robots / droids. The further into things we get the more powerful the villains will be. 

you said each could make 1 scout and 1 antagonista + as many normies as we want, correct?

you said each could make 1 scout and 1 antagonista + as many normies as we want, correct?

Yeah, what I meant by that is at the beginning Ophiucus will be the main villain, but he'll have various helpers (mooks) which you guys can apply for. As time goes on more plot-important villains will begin to show up. So villains at the beginning will be more like monster of the week one-off-bosses and then can get more integrated into the plot over time (or based on what happens in the RP).

Yeah, what I meant by that is at the beginning Ophiucus will be the main villain, but he'll have various helpers (mooks) which you guys can apply for. As time goes on more plot-important villains will begin to show up. So villains at the beginning will be more like monster of the week one-off-bosses and then can get more integrated into the plot over time (or based on what happens in the RP).

well, I´m gonna make one. We´ll then discuss plot.

@Pretzel Heart

Okay, my sheet should be done, but don't worry about trying to hold a spot for me; I'm not really sure if I'll have time to commit to this.  With school and then finals until close to Christmas I might not be able to be very active.

@Pretzel Heart

Okay, my sheet should be done, but don't worry about trying to hold a spot for me; I'm not really sure if I'll have time to commit to this.  With school and then finals until close to Christmas I might not be able to be very active.

Well do you want to see how it goes since you finished your CS? We can make arrangements around your character during your crunch times. 

this is starting to remind me of Girihad... :(  

What is Girihad?

Well do you want to see how it goes since you finished your CS? We can make arrangements around your character during your crunch times. 

What is Girihad?

The first roleplay I owned, about academy of yanderes and victims. It was going excellently until it was killed by christmas holidays

The first roleplay I owned, about academy of yanderes and victims. It was going excellently until it was killed by christmas holidays

Yikes. "Killed by Christmas holidays." 
Well finals / Christmas is a busy time for most people. We'll just deal with things as we go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back