OOC Chat

I´m only asking cause you said you didn´t wanna take all the work to tag everyone, but you can easily do it by copy-pasting the tags...

Copy-pasting tags is buggy without HTML permissions, which I lack :c The separate forum is so that important announcements don't get buried in OOC

Also it's a good way to see who's paying attention~

>,> After I finally finished Ophiucus's profile RPN went and erased it all for no conceivable reason.

Feeling a bit discouraged and not really in the mood to re-write it all again..........I was on such a roll too gdi.

>,> After I finally finished Ophiucus's profile RPN went and erased it all for no conceivable reason.

Feeling a bit discouraged and not really in the mood to re-write it all again..........I was on such a roll too gdi.

Oh wow...yeah that sucks....that's happen to me before

I always type my stuff up in a word document.  that way I can just copy paste my stuff and not worry about the internet/site being weird .  

@ScatteredStars Want to message you in a bit about relationships. But GDI so close to finishing Ophi (for the second time -salt forever-)

@Veradana I used to do that but stopped once I started getting into coding and it just got hideous saving everything to a Word Doc. But it's a solid plan. I still have items from my very first RP days years and years ago because I did that haha. (And the cringe will never die!)

@animegirl20 ; 3;)/ Rest in pieces, bro. The old RPN system I never had a problem with but that's the risk you take on the interwebs I guess. But I'll blame weirdness with the HTML because that's the only thing I can think of. >,>>> 

@Otakuyaki You're interested in joining the RP as Scout Libra? Let me know if you have any questions. :3 

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I'd managed to save one of my earliest rps from my neopets days.  I have a different one though.   My old cringe is an unfinished 3edgy4u weeb story I wrote when I was fourteen.  it's still up on my old deviantart .  

@Pretzel Heart Is snek child gonna get a redemption arc at some point

That's up the players, honestly. But they don't call him Evil Snek for nothing.

I wish I'd managed to save one of my earliest rps from my neopets days.  I have a different one though.   My old cringe is an unfinished 3edgy4u weeb story I wrote when I was fourteen.  it's still up on my old deviantart .  

Honestly protect your cringe. In a few decades it will just be precious memories.

Hi, I confirm the Scorpio role. I have officially joined the hype train that is this roleplay, lets have a good time together.

Screenshot_2016-11-25-23-29-21-1.png

Screenshot_2016-11-25-23-29-21-2.png

blwkss.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I never rped on deviantart.  other than here, email and a little Google docs, my rps have all been the old neopets days and trying to find something decent on Gaia online .  

I don't think you missed much.  Neopets rps were awesome though at the time

; 3;) Neopets aka a punch to the gut of my childhood. I started RPing on DA but only with a friend who I already knew IRL. Then we opened up all kinds of cans of worms trying to spread out. x,D

Gaia is a Furby-forsaken Furby-hating den of Anti-Furby heathens. just saying

Hi, I confirm the Scorpio role. I have officially joined the hype train that is this roleplay, lets have a good time together.

Your username... It reminded me of that anime...the feelz....

and wouldn´t it make more sense to fill out the relationship journal when the characters actually met ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back