OOC Chat

Tfw break week becomes busy week

Hello all new people! ( ^∀^) I see I have friendship journalingto do... I promise I'll write more in depth entries lol

I am procrastinating so hard and remembered this height comparison app is a thing that exists. 

Heights.jpg

Manami is so short compared to everyone else.  (avg. height for girls in Japan is 5'2" though (boys it's 5'7"))  maybe I should have joined with Hotaru; she's 5'9"

I wanted Aurora in an average height, cause by one hand, she looks way younger than she is, but on the other, it would be funny if this girl who´s always hiding actually turned out to be relatively large.

XD

Manami is so short compared to everyone else.  (avg. height for girls in Japan is 5'2" though (boys it's 5'7"))  maybe I should have joined with Hotaru; she's 5'9"

It's not your fault we just have some relatively tall girls in this RP (isnt like 5'6" model height? Haha).

Same for boys. @ScatteredStars If Haruo was used to being the tall fish in his old pond.......welcome to international school lol. still taller than Mitya lol probably made him too short but o well

We have such smol girls.  They are so cute!

It's not your fault we just have some relatively tall girls in this RP (isnt like 5'6" model height? Haha).

Same for boys. @ScatteredStars If Haruo was used to being the tall fish in his old pond.......welcome to international school lol. still taller than Mitya lol probably made him too short but o well

He's pretty upset about it, ngl.

Like I just imagine him glaring up at Nikola, Dedrick, and Koray, just like "I hate this, and I hate all of you." That's why he's so determined to be taller than Nolan.  Like hell, he'll be the second smallest guy here.  

Napoleonic complex is strong in this one.

Like I just imagine him glaring up at Nikola, Dedrick, and Koray, just like "I hate this, and I hate all of you." That's why he's so determined to be taller than Nolan.  Like hell, he'll be the second smallest guy here.  

"If you dream hard enough, maybe you too can grow up one day."

We have such smol girls.  They are so cute!

He's pretty upset about it, ngl.

Napoleonic complex is strong in this one.

The funny thing is that Nolan is a year younger, so when he's a junior, he'll probably be taller than Haruo is now.

@Haruo fite me m8

They're going to be best friends.  Like, Haruo is going to go around telling people that they're best friends, and when Nolan confronts him like, "why are you telling people we're best friends?  Cut it out," Haruo is going to be like "Good.  You're here, best friend.  We're going on an adventure."  Haruo is going to drag him on a bunch of lame adventures, and when Nolan is like "Wtf why are you doing this?  We're not even friends," Haruo is going to just be like "I'm keeping my friends close, but my enemies closer."  Suddenly, the coffee drinking contest, the time when Haruo kept Nolan up for three days straight, and that time when he had Nolan lug around a really heavy backpack while they walked around the city all start to make sense.  Haruo was trying to stunt Nolan's growth this whole time. 

He might get his butt kicked, but that's okay.  Haruo plays the long game, and maybe one day he'll see the fruits of his labor

Last edited by a moderator:
They're going to be best friends.  Like, Haruo is going to go around telling people that they're best friends, and when Nolan confronts him like, "why are you telling people we're best friends?  Cut it out," Haruo is going to be like "Good.  You're here, best friend.  We're going on an adventure."  Haruo is going to drag him on a bunch of lame adventures, and when Nolan is like "Wtf why are you doing this?  We're not even friends," Haruo is going to just be like "I'm keeping my friends close, but my enemies closer."  Suddenly, the coffee drinking contest, the time when Haruo kept Nolan up for three days straight, and that time when he had Nolan lug around a really heavy backpack while they walked around the city all start to make sense.  Haruo was trying to stunt Nolan's growth this whole time. 

He might get his butt kicked, but that's okay.  Haruo plays the long game, and maybe one day he'll see the fruits of his labor

You don't understand Nolan has zero chill like he would just splash the coffee on Haruo's clothes he doesn't play games

And technically, 5'8" isn't that short. The average height of a human male is 5'10" and both of them still have growing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't understand Nolan has zero chill like he would just splash the coffee on Haruo's clothes he doesn't play games

And technically, 5'8" isn't that short. The average height of a human male is 5'10" and both of them still have growing to do.

He's very persistent.  They'll be best friends one way or another.

Haruo: "Nolan, where did you go?  I had to climb out of that dumpster by myself."

Nolan: "I left you there because that's where you belong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back