OOC Chat

@Pretzel Heart can we just go ahead and do the scene that happens before the opening theme where all of the characters meet up at the crash site and do stuff while we wait for our ♊♌, and ♐?

@Pretzel Heart can we just go ahead and do the scene that happens before the opening theme where all of the characters meet up at the crash site and do stuff while we wait for our ♊♌, and ♐?

We don't need them to start, actually I never expected to have this many Scouts at the beginning, so they can join at any time. We'll be starting at some point this week depending on when I get the opening post done, I just have a shit ton of writing due (tho thank god Sensei pushed one paper till Mon bless all that's good in this world) plus I'm taking the GRE on Friday so I just want to die I'm not in a great position to RP for a few days.

And opening posts are important to me, so I want to do it right.  8)

Poor Delia.

There are already rumors that she's a pickpocket and part of the Yakuza

All she wants to do is warn you all about the Nargles

Also, @Pretzel Heart and @wizard nibblers before I forget:

Neither of my characters live in the dorms.  Haruo is an emancipated minor and Delia lives with a host family.  Also, I changed Delia's age to 16, so that her age fit better with the class she was in.  Just a heads up. 

Poor Delia.

Neither of my characters live in the dorms.  Haruo is an emancipated minor and Delia lives with a host family.  Also, I changed Delia's age to 16, so that her age fit better with the class she was in.  Just a heads up. 

Actually only Aurora thinks she's a pickpocketer... And Aurora is a paranoid girl with no friends, not much of the kind of person to start rumors

Now, @Pretzel Heart Aurora lives in her parent's house by herself. 

Poor Delia.

Nolan has a crush on her lol

@ScatteredStars Yeah as I was reading through the Journals I was like "damn this school has trust issues. Everyone is so suspicious of Delia." me included

If she's 16 now then she would have just turned 16 and will be 17 in her senior year. She was one of the borderline people.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ScatteredStars Yeah as I was reading through the Journals I was like "damn this school has trust issues. Everyone is so suspicious of Delia." me included

If she's 16 now then she would have just turned 16 and will be 17 in her senior year. She was one of the borderline people.

That's because the last nice kid in the school was the reason why there's no archery club.

Akemi lives with her uncle, begrudgingly though. I know I should know this already, but what happened in the archery club?

Akemi lives with her uncle, begrudgingly though. I know I should know this already, but what happened in the archery club?

I don't know.......ask @SP3CT3R.  :Ghost:

Archery is pretty rare in Japan especially for a school full of white people foreigners so that's why I thought we wouldn't have one but I'm just one man with a plan. 

So, there was this really nice kid who went to SHIS and was in the archery club. However, one day...

[Insert horror story where the nice kid murders everybody]

The bodies of the archery club students were never recovered, and SHIS has been distrusting of nice people to this day.

So, there was this really nice kid who went to SHIS and was in the archery club. However, one day...

The bodies of the archery club students were never recovered, and SHIS has been distrusting of nice people to this day.

Looks like all Delia has to do is avoid bow and arrows, and she'll be fine.

I am so torn. Aurora is someone I really have trouble seeing with any friends, but on the other hand, I love having my characters relate to that of others in certain ways, especially when journals are involved (cause I love reading comments about my characters XD )

Actually only Aurora thinks she's a pickpocketer... And Aurora is a paranoid girl with no friends, not much of the kind of person to start rumors

Lol I kid, but yeah.  Like Pretzel said, everyone has trust issues and I'm just laughing about it.  She probably doesn't even notice all the suspicion tbh.  She can be very oblivious.

And then there's Haruo where everyone is like "He's creepy, but he has cool, non-school regulated hair, so it's fine.

Nolan has a crush on her lol

I saw that, and it's adorable.  Fall in love with the head of the Yakuza

It's because she has a funny accent, isn't it?

That works.  Her age is tricky, I think?  She can turn 17 her senior year.

That awkward moment when that's the climax of my favorite movie, except the archery kid was actually a huge jerk.

A nice idea for an urban legend...................huh

And then there's Haruo where everyone is like "He's creepy, but he has cool, non-school regulated hair, so it's fine.

Actually hair dye is allowed at the school because of you damn weebs with your anime hair ...it became a politicized issue between the students and faculty a few years back, many lives were lost, sacrifices honored, but in the end the pro-dye faction won.

That awkward moment when that's the climax of my favorite movie, except the archery kid was actually a huge jerk.

.....what movie?

Actually hair dye is allowed at the school because of you damn weebs with your anime hair ...it became a politicized issue between the students and faculty a few years back, many lives were lost, sacrifices honored, but in the end the pro-dye faction won.

.....what movie?

That's what you get for advertising this as a magical girl/ Sailor Moon-esque rp ;p   Okay, that's good.  I thought he was going to have to wear a cricket hat for the rest of his schooling.

And.... Don't get me started on this movie.  It's called We Need to Talk About Kevin.  It's based off the book of the same name by Lionel Shriver, and it stars Tilda Swinton (Chronicles of Narnia, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Doctor Strange), Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Justice League), and John C. Reilly (Stepbrothers, Talladega Nights, Wreck It Ralph).  It's about this mother looking back on the life of her son after he just committed a mass shooting at his school, and the aftermath of having to face society afterwards.  It's really artsy, and I feel like it kind of asked the question of "was Kevin born evil, or was he evil because his mother never really loved him?" (like a big nature v nurture type of thing).  It jumps back and forth between two linear stories, and I feel like it leaves some important information out of the movie that they explain in the book, so it can get kind of confusing, but Tilda Swinton is amazing, and I'm fully convinced Ezra Miller is the greatest actor of my generation don't even get me started on my adoration for him because that's a whole other can of worms.  But anyway, it's just an A++ movie, and it did really well at Cannes, and I just really love it.  

That went really long, whoops! 

@ScatteredStars

Excuse you this is a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger RP ok

Mmm I do have the power to force everyone into ugly hats mm don't tempt me. The uniforms are bad enough.  :smile9:

I love how you gave a whole mini movie review there it's actor credits and everything lmao. Well have to say I wasn't expecting that answer. Mostly because I don't remember any bows and arrows in that movie but you know. 

Weird I think I've seen most of the stuff Miller has been in but never really connected him as being the same person until now lol. Of course my favorite has to be Fantastic Beasts because [SIZE= 12px]I have such a guilty pleasure for that movie despite its glaring flaws GDI [/SIZE]

@ScatteredStars

Excuse you this is a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger RP ok

Mmm I do have the power to force everyone into ugly hats mm don't tempt me. The uniforms are bad enough.  :smile9:

I love how you gave a whole mini movie review there it's actor credits and everything lmao. Well have to say I wasn't expecting that answer. Mostly because I don't remember any bows and arrows in that movie but you know. 

Weird I think I've seen most of the stuff Miller has been in but never really connected him as being the same person until now lol. Of course my favorite has to be Fantastic Beasts because I have such a guilty pleasure for that movie despite its glaring flaws GDI 

The SHIS students get the rep around Choshi for being the school with the weird international students with the weird hats.  I can dig it

I just really love that movie and Ezra Miller.  I think I'm going to get to go see Fantastic Beasts this weekend, and I am super hyped for it tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back