OOC Chat

Hey guys I hate to do this but I'm gonna go ahead and flake out.  I really didn't think It would take this long to start and I really got into RPing something else.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  You guys can take Gemini if you want.

Hey guys I hate to do this but I'm gonna go ahead and flake out.  I really didn't think It would take this long to start and I really got into RPing something else.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  You guys can take Gemini if you want.

Okay, if you want to come back when things are in full swing, you're welcome to join us again!

@ScatteredStars @Idea @SP3CT3R @Veradana @animegirl20 @Dapper Ghost

(tagging everyone who submitted a sheet regardless of acceptance/announcement thread status)

About acceptances/rejections:

The people who were rejected lacked at least one of 3 things:
-Proof of reading the rules
-Following the annoucements thread
-Completed CS (everything filled out)

Any other specified issues with CS do not affect acceptance/rejection status, but are necessary to proceed deeper into the RP.

Rejected profiles who do not fix the 3 things listed above will have their slots opened in 48hrs (starting at 8:00 PST!)

Heyyy, so I have a question:

How do we make charts for the relationship journal?  Like, is there a way to do it in while writing a comment, or do we have to make it in a spread sheet program and then copy/paste it or screenshot it?  Sorry about this!  I tried to find a tutorial on it, but I couldn't.

How do we make charts for the relationship journal?  Like, is there a way to do it in while writing a comment, or do we have to make it in a spread sheet program and then copy/paste it or screenshot it?  Sorry about this!  I tried to find a tutorial on it, but I couldn't.

I think pretzel's working on it :P  new RPN code is weird

I'm just gonna put it right into the CS for yah. Got distracted while working on it. You should also just be able to copypasta.

@ScatteredStars @Idea @SP3CT3R @Veradana @animegirl20 @Dapper Ghost

(tagging everyone who submitted a sheet regardless of acceptance/announcement thread status)

About acceptances/rejections:

The people who were rejected lacked at least one of 3 things:
-Proof of reading the rules
-Following the annoucements thread
-Completed CS (everything filled out)

Any other specified issues with CS do not affect acceptance/rejection status, but are necessary to proceed deeper into the RP.

Rejected profiles who do not fix the 3 things listed above will have their slots opened in 48hrs (starting at 8:00 PST!)

Let me get this straight: so the GM took four times the time I have to correct the character to review it? Like, I have two tests in the 48 hours you mentioned and right after , I had time to review it when I made the character , but you wouldn't have any guarantee that i was minimally available in those specific two days yet you threaten to reject people if they can't do something that takes far more work than the stuff you took four times as much time as we have to?

Let me get this straight: so the GM took four times the time I have to correct the character to review it? Like, I have two tests in the 48 hours you mentioned and right after , I had time to review it when I made the character , but you wouldn't have any guarantee that i was minimally available in those specific two days yet you threaten to reject people if they can't do something that takes far more work than the stuff you took four times as much time as we have to?

Read it again: profile corrections don't affect acceptance. We just want to make sure you've read everything and filled out your CS completely before we actually accept you, and everything else can be worked out later.

It's really really really important that everyone has read everything and is able to be notified when we make important changes, which is why we need the rules and announcements check before we let people in. The only other requirement is that you have a fully filled out CS because that's standard everywhere. :P  

Read it again: profile corrections don't affect acceptance. We just want to make sure you've read everything and filled out your CS completely before we actually accept you, and everything else can be worked out later.

It's really really really important that everyone has read everything and is able to be notified when we make important changes, which is why we need the rules and announcements check before we let people in. The only other requirement is that you have a fully filled out CS because that's standard everywhere. :P  

Speaking of that, you people do know copy-paste exists, right?

Guys, I am so hyped for this.  Like, I haven't slept in 34 hours, but I want to stay up and see all the cool things this rp has in store.  I am hype

Plus I have to keep doing laundry because familia took all the washer time today and I have to get all my clothes washed before my extended family gets here for Thanksgiving

If I go to sleep without washing it, it probably won't get washed, so I have to at least stay up until all my work is done

@ScatteredStars You can fill out your Relationship Journal while you wait (if you haven't done that yet). :P And good luck with everything. Hope your Thanksgiving is nice. :D

Personally I'm having a homeworkgiving holiday.
But at least I can be productive.

Plus I have to keep doing laundry because familia took all the washer time today and I have to get all my clothes washed before my extended family gets here for Thanksgiving

If I go to sleep without washing it, it probably won't get washed, so I have to at least stay up until all my work is done

Ah yes thanksgiving. I didn't help cook this year. Mom was afraid I would cough on the food. :P  

Oh hey do you need help finding people to fill up the spots? also maybe some us could double up.

Gonna put out another Interest Check. There's no rush to fill all the spots though. I think it's better for now if everyone just has one Star Scout so more people can join if they'd like. :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back