OOC Chat

There's so many characters that've been posted. I really hope we see more of people once we get started. I'm kind of worried that we've lost some people already.

Same here. 

This is why I lean more towards 1x1s these days. However, I'm hopeful that we haven't. 

Well, it's no secret his name is a play on the word Murderer(R. E. Redrum)

Oh, what holding me up is that I'm looking for a picture that would fit my image of him. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there's a fair bit of the character sheet left that's not terribly reliant on a picture...

But do what you gotta do.

Well, for the most part, his personality and background has already been fleshed out. I'll probably do a few tweaks here and there.

While I'm bored, I might draw a bit. Gimme more references pictures please. 

Don't suppose you could age up a character of mine for something else by ten years?

I messed up her bio and she needs to be 39 instead of 29 to fit the lore of the rp but I realised this after I drew her. The picture turned out really well by mys standards too. Sigh. 

Don't suppose you could age up a character of mine for something else by ten years?

I messed up her bio and she needs to be 39 instead of 29 to fit the lore of the rp but I realised this after I drew her. The picture turned out really well by mys standards too. Sigh. 

I don't know if I can draw aged up characters well, but I'd be happy to try drawing Eliot. 

I don't have much time for digital but can definitely do paper. 

What outfit is she gonna have?

I don't know if I can draw aged up characters well, but I'd be happy to try drawing Eliot. 

I don't have much time for digital but can definitely do paper. 

What outfit is she gonna have?

Lol, worth a shot. I ended up being able to justify her looking weirdly young with the lore I'd already written, fantasy settings ftw.

Ooh! Do Eliot wearing Loki's outfit and I'll do Loki wearing Eliot's outfit. 

Lol, worth a shot. I ended up being able to justify her looking weirdly young with the lore I'd already written, fantasy settings ftw.

Ooh! Do Eliot wearing Loki's outfit and I'll do Loki wearing Eliot's outfit. 

Loki's outfit? xDD which one though? 

@AtlannianSpy

I feel like I need to practise more with proportions. That's what I have for now. =D I might colour it if I get the chance or inspiration. 

The aged up part didn't work out well T_T

eliot1.jpg

@Phineas Forge Sooth has pretty hair, so was messing around drawing her as well. I dunno if she'll actually wear that kind of dress though... (Sorry but not sorry :'P)

scrap.jpg

And... other by-products from today. 

scrap1.jpg

Gon xDD Cannot tell if he's taking his jacket off or putting it on. 

scrap 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THOSE ARE AMAZING GAH!!

I started in on Loki wearing Eliot's stuff, it's coming along okay, it's so much faster to draw when you've already decided what you're doing and what it looks like.

Whelp there's stuff I'm not happy with, but it came out okay overall, and it was fun.

JeVc0aG.png

@AtlannianSpy

HOLY CRAP IT"S COLOURED. xDD KYAAAA  *Faints and body twitches*

I love the eyes the best and the jacket xDD .

I should get Loki to wear more hats, seeing how you drew her well with that on. 

Fank yew fer dis gift. 

@AtlannianSpy

HOLY CRAP IT"S COLOURED. xDD KYAAAA  *Faints and body twitches*

I love the eyes the best and the jacket xDD .

I should get Loki to wear more hats, seeing how you drew her well with that on. 

Fank yew fer dis gift. 

I'm glad you liked it  :D  I'm pretty sure I picked some stuff up just trying get her face right. Your picture turned out so perfectly though! I love Eliot's expression! she looks so suspicious of just everything and well, the whole thing really looks great. The picture of her in the rain is so fun as well, she looks like she's thinking about something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back