OOC Chat

Eh? He was, wasn't he. That or I'll have to reread it. Anyways, I'll post when my internet gets faster. Kinda shitty atm.

I think the fat dude was Todo? I can't remember too well T_T Welp, let's just see whether Sulli has anything to add. 

//Just winging it here as Loki would. I do like the possible surprise element here though. 

I'm sorry guys, I just haven't been in the right frame of mind lately.

I'm going to catch up on reading posts and try to post in the next 12 hours, sorry again.

Yeah, things are busy on my end as well. Hope you've been well thought? 

@Quark

Sorry I've been busy layely but I should be able to get a reply up for DealingXwithXDevils sometime tonight.

Take your time! I don't think I can respond too soon either. @AtlannianSpy

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even realise something was screwy with replies until after it was fixed, I've been working so much I seriously haven't had energy to do anything other than sleep in my free time. So glad to be posting again. At least I have the sleepover shift today so I can post at work once things quiet down.

I didn't even realise something was screwy with replies until after it was fixed, I've been working so much I seriously haven't had energy to do anything other than sleep in my free time. So glad to be posting again. At least I have the sleepover shift today so I can post at work once things quiet down.

Hope you get some good rest. I saw the post in our thread. 

I haven't slept, but keep nodding off since I stayed up all night. 

Forgot the time when I was drawing :'D

I'll hope but I won't count on it, since the morning part of the shift will be on a weekend I can handle it with minimal sleep then I don't have to work again till Monday. 

I always lose track of time when I'm drawing as well, the last thing I did before this string of long shifts started was a bleach OC that took me like five hours longer than I really should have spent on it. 

Still working the kinks out of doing faces in profiles. 

I'll hope but I won't count on it, since the morning part of the shift will be on a weekend I can handle it with minimal sleep then I don't have to work again till Monday. 

I always lose track of time when I'm drawing as well, the last thing I did before this string of long shifts started was a bleach OC that took me like five hours longer than I really should have spent on it. 

Still working the kinks out of doing faces in profiles. 

Oh a bleach OC. I'm guessing for another RP. 

And yeah, digital art takes so long. 

For drawing do you generally stick to one or a few styles? 

I feel like I still can't decide the style i want to use. 

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for one since Bleach is one of those things its real fun to design abilities and stuff for.

I wouldn't exactly call what I do a style, it's more like I throw things at the canvas and then erase them until I get something that vaguely resembles what I envisioned. I guess my stuff looks fairly similar from picture to picture, I usually use the same brushes and stuff. I often find myself changing one or two things and then keeping those on the next picture so it's more like a steady rate of change over time then distinct styles.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for one since Bleach is one of those things its real fun to design abilities and stuff for.

I wouldn't exactly call what I do a style, it's more like I throw things at the canvas and then erase them until I get something that vaguely resembles what I envisioned. I guess my stuff looks fairly similar from picture to picture, I usually use the same brushes and stuff. I often find myself changing one or two things and then keeping those on the next picture so it's more like a steady rate of change over time then distinct styles.

True, yeah, there is a lot of room for that. 

For me, I still like the HxH power system the best xD. 

Ah right. My problem is that I want to try too many different things. 

On my current learning list: hands/fingers, muscles, background, grass, clouds, neatening lineart. 

//trying to practice on all those at the same time probably is going to be slow progress. 

Yeah I really wanna get better at more dynamic poses, stuff like foreshortening and what have you. I've gotten better at hands but then again the last picture I did I was just like "You know what? It's fine if she just has her hands in her pockets, that's just the sort of person she is,"

Usually though I just force myself to try and draw things I don't know how to draw, spend five hours redrawing it until it looks more or less right and then try to remember that for next time. I'm leaving out the part where I get lazy and don't draw anything for two weeks, erasing everything useful I learned in the process but that's really an optional part of the process.

Apologize. I haven't been on for a long while cause of shitty internet service providers. I'll try to catch up when things get better.

I think it's Sully's turn to confirm whether we got the right person or not.

Ah... we didn't guess anyone though, so I'll probably make a post for a guess or do something else. I'll see if I can post in a bit. 

I'm busy for the rest of the month.

But if there's nothing new when I come back, I might have to drop. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back