OOC Chat

Thank the Known dimensions my internet was fixed before the 20th a whole 2 weeks to catch up on is very bad...

Thank the Known dimensions my internet was fixed before the 20th a whole 2 weeks to catch up on is very bad...

When I saw the post... (OuO)b

192c987853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna post already but I wanna straighten things out with @Quark first since we're planning to arrive together I'm fairly sure.

@Quark

Eliot is assuming people would assume they have sequential numbers even if they don't really, it's a lot easier to notice two people coming in together and guess that they took their numbers one after the other than specifically note down what numbers they actually got, according to her logic anyway. 

In any case it's all just an intellectual exercise to justify not targeting Loki while still telling herself she's being totally rational and self interested.

@Quark

Eliot is assuming people would assume they have sequential numbers even if they don't really, it's a lot easier to notice two people coming in together and guess that they took their numbers one after the other than specifically note down what numbers they actually got, according to her logic anyway. 

In any case it's all just an intellectual exercise to justify not targeting Loki while still telling herself she's being totally rational and self interested.

Thanks for clarifying! I wasn't sure whether you wanted their numbers to be consecutive or not ^_^;

And that does sound like what Eliot would do. I must say, I do look forward to when she uses her intellect to get a number plate.  

I was trying to portray somewhat that Loki is not a slow-learner. 

//Winging it as I go. I have no clue what I'm doing ;_;

Thanks for clarifying! I wasn't sure whether you wanted their numbers to be consecutive or not ^_^;

And that does sound like Eliot. 

I was trying to portray somewhat that Loki is not a slow-learner. 

//Winging it as I go. I have no clue what I'm doing ;_;

tbh I should have double checked which number you picked because for some reason I was under the impression you hadn't specified one yet so I was just going off what Sullivanity said about arriving in groups. I guess I can play it that Eliot was paying more attention to other people when Loki picked up her number and assumed they were sequential as well, she probably wouldn't have considered it important at the time.

tbh I should have double checked which number you picked because for some reason I was under the impression you hadn't specified one yet so I was just going off what Sullivanity said about arriving in groups. I guess I can play it that Eliot was paying more attention to other people when Loki picked up her number and assumed they were sequential as well, she probably wouldn't have considered it important at the time.

I think I had edited in there T_T. Guess in the future I'll let you know beforehand, even if you've read it. 

There are times when I realise "oh crap, I forgot this thing" and then edit it in. 

But um... it's easy for me to change my post, because Loki would have said that regardless. I can remove the part where Loki shows Eliot her plate number. You wanna change it so that Eliot knew what number Loki had gotten? (Since I personally think that Eliot would have known about it, just was scared about suggesting something OOC)

@AtlannianSpy

Oh yeah, you have a trick up your sleeve about how Eliot is going to obtain an even number card *_*

//I am hyped for the smart character to use her wits. 

I think I had edited in there T_T. Guess in the future I'll let you know beforehand, even if you've read it. 

There are times when I realise "oh crap, I forgot this thing" and then edit it in. 

But um... it's easy for me to change my post, because Loki would have said that regardless. I can remove the part where Loki shows Eliot her plate number. You wanna change it so that Eliot knew what number Loki had gotten? (Since I personally think that Eliot would have known about it, just was scared about suggesting something OOC)

@AtlannianSpy

Oh yeah, you have a trick up your sleeve about how Eliot is going to obtain an even number card *_*

//I am hyped for the smart character to use her wits. 

Yeah cool! I'll edit, I suspected you might have done that but I didn't wanna say anything unless you hadn't and it made me look paranoid lol. It's a pretty minor edit for me.

Yeah cool! I'll edit, I suspected you might have done that but I didn't wanna say anything unless you hadn't and it made me look paranoid lol. It's a pretty minor edit for me.

You could always check LOL. 

I just never suspect people to check my posts that quick, but since we have no time difference I guess that's a different story LOL. 

And nuuuu, pls don't be paranoid ;_;

You could always check LOL. 

I just never suspect people to check my posts that quick, but since we have no time difference I guess that's a different story LOL. 

And nuuuu, pls don't be paranoid ;_;

Can't help it, Eliot is rubbing off on me.

WHO ARE YOU!? WHY ARE  YOU TRYING TO POISON ME!?

Although she's not so muhc paranoid as... annnoyed that someone would think she's gullible enough to take candy from a stranger I think. the clicheness of it annoys her.

Can't help it, Eliot is rubbing off on me.

WHO ARE YOU!? WHY ARE  YOU TRYING TO POISON ME!?

Although she's not so muhc paranoid as... annnoyed that someone would think she's gullible enough to take candy from a stranger I think. the clicheness of it annoys her.

True. I would say she's selective and more subtle about it, given how she's not like Leorio who just yells a lot when he's frustrated. xDD (Well, kind of. He's a good doctor though and knows when to act mature). 

Meanwhile, Loki can't really read the mood, and was too interested in the mathematics and completely forgot about poisoning. 

True. I would say she's selective and more subtle about it, given how she's not like Leorio who just yells a lot when he's frustrated. xDD (Well, kind of. He's a good doctor though and knows when to act mature). 

Meanwhile, Loki can't really read the mood, and was too interested in the mathematics and completely forgot about poisoning. 

It's funny how she inverts that, she's moer collected on the surface but internally isn't actually dealing with her issues and what she wants that well, Eliot hates introspection partly because it feels like a waste of time and partly because she wouldn't actually like what she found if she thought about herself too much or at least, she would find a lot of contradictions.

The probability thing was cute though, they have such different approaches.

@Quark

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in IC cause the sword guy Loki knocked out fell into one of the three individuals that are attacking Sooth. You don't really need to respond or anything, just wanted to acknowledge that all of us are in the same room. Meaning some of the things that happen affect the others. Sooth may come up to Loki later and thank her, not that she did it on purpose.

Hello! I made a character.

If my character is approved can I join when you all start a new part in the story?

@Sullivanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back