• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He shook his head, "I don't care Elizabeth, I'd rather lose my job than lose you.. Finding another job is not difficult.. Finding another you is a different story.."

A small smile appeared on his face as he let out a sigh of relief and kept his eyes closed as he tightly returned the hug.

He smiled as he slowly brought a hand up, gently feeling the back of her head, stroking his fingers through her hair as he let out a soft sigh of relief.

He smiled at her question, "Because I love you Elizabeth, isn't that enough of an answer..?" He gently lifted her hand up to their faces, gently rubbing his thumb against her ring.

She smiled brightly. "You had better. I believe a nice dinner out on the patio is in order to put this ordeal behind us."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled as he gently kissed her forehead, "Should I break open a bottle of champagne and grab some candles?"

He walked out and placed a few candles on the table out on the patio, lighting them with a smile, "Beautiful."

He kept his smile as he walked over to her, helping her set the table. "You help complete it..", he whispered to her softly.

He let out another laugh, "It's all what I'm here for." He let out a relaxed sigh as he pulled out a chair for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back