• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"She was a former patient, and an old personal friend of mine", he replied with his eyebrow still perked. "What's your question."

"Why are you engaging in a relationship with a former patient? You could face consequences for that. It's deemed unprofessional in this society."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"She no longer has a need to go here any longer, and I've met her long before", he replied with a concerned look.

"There were.. Memory complications", he replied with a look to the side. "I had a sense of déjà vu when I saw her", he replied with a sigh. "She's an old friend from my childhood."

She stood up and walked over to him, sitting on the arm of his chair. "I just doubt anyone else would see it that way," she said, placing her hands on his shoulders.

He placed his hands on her wrists, taking her hands off of his shoulders as he gently took her off of him, "I don't care."

He let out a chuckle as he shook his head, "Then you don't know my fiancée." He stood over at his door, "I have a patient in five minutes Miss Sadie, I suggest you should leave."

He shook his head and went back to his desk, assembling files, "Ma'am, I strongly advise you to leave and to return to your job."

She quickly pulled him into a kiss.

Elizabeth truly could not have shown up at a worse time. She opened the door, beginning to say something about being a bit late before she froze in place, dropping her basket.

Aiden was pulled, something he wish did not happen. He pushed her off of him, obvious anger and disgust on his face. "What the hell! Get off of.. me", he looked over and saw Elizabeth, dropping her basket. He simply froze, a look of worry and concern going over his face.

He looked over back at Sadie, anger clearly on his face, "Look what you've done!" He ran out of the room, straight to Elizabeth, "Elizabeth wait!"

Elizabeth stopped and whirled around. "I knew it," she whimpered quietly. "I knew this wouldn't be any different! Why should it? I don't deserve honest happiness, anyway."

He immediately wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, his head buried in her hair, nearly on the verge of tears, "Elizabeth.. Elizabeth.. It's not what you think.. Stop.."

She sniffled. "I'm sorry," she whimpered. "Let's... Let's talk later," she whispered shakily. "We both need time to think and... You have a patient waiting."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back