• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"I can't do my job if I'm worrying about you Elizabeth.. I can't just let you go like that..", he said quietly.

He looked at her before she ran off, he stared at his hands, a slow tear coming out as he went down on his knees to pick up her basket.

The meticulously prepared dishes were jostled and all but ruined, sweet dessert crushed, pasta spilled all over, and thermos of some drink or other dented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He let out a sigh as he wipes his eyes, picking them up as he returned to his office, placing them on the bottom of his desk.

Elizabeth went home and took a cold shower to try to calm down, but she couldn't. The voices were coming back to her, screaming in the back of her mind.

He made a fist as he angrily hit the desk, clearly angered at what has just happened. He let out a sigh to relieve himself, constantly storming up curses in his mind.

She got out and dressed slowly, looking at her reflection. Her stomach had finally developed a bit of a baby bump, and although it was small, it was still noticeable. She ran her fingers over the skin. "He probably just proposed because I got myself pregnant," she whispered. "Why else would anyone want to stay? Look at these scars, my carrot-colored hair... Why wouldn't he want someone else? I've never been enough for someone before, why should that be different now?" She looked at her stomach in the mirror. "I'm not good enough as a girlfriend, I won't be good enough as a mother!! How can I keep this up?

After awhile of going through with his job, the hellish torture of knowing what he's done with a fake smile, he sluggishly packed his things and walked out of his office, eyes red as he walked to his car.

Aiden walked in slowly, almost dragging his suitcase on the ground as he walked in, eyes bloodshot red.

She looked at him, standing up and getting eye drops for him. Her eyes were clear, yet almost looked dead, the light absent from them.

He took the eye drops and dropped them with his suitcase, he wrapped his arms around her tightly as he tilted his head, pulling her into a deep kiss before she could pull away.

He slowly pulled away, holding her close to him as he whispered to her, "Elizabeth.. I'll always love you.. I promised that.. I'm never going to break it.."

He gently wiped her tears away as he held her close to him tightly, "I love you Elizabeth.. I'll always love you.."

"I know Elizabeth.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. It hurts me.. It's pains me to know what happened.. I can't blame you if you hate me..", he stares at the ground, quietly crying to himself.

"She told me that I might lose my job.. That you weren't appreciating all I'm doing for you..", he whispered quietly. "I told her I didn't care.. As long as you still love me, I wouldn't care about anything else.. She pulled me into the kiss.. I told her to leave Elizabeth.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back