• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

"Anything for my beautiful fiancée", he replied with a smile as he gently pushed her in and took his seat beside her.

He gently curled his arm around hers as he gently returns the squeeze, gently rubbing the ring with his thumb, a soft smile on his face.

He kept his smile as he gently rubbed his forehead against hers, "Just had to find something to compliment you.."

She wrapped her arms around him after releasing his hand and smiled brightly. "Do you know how much I love you, Aiden?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She smiled and giggled. "I'd show you how much but I can't with these bundles of joy," she giggled. "But maybe they provide evidence as well. They're here because we showed each other just how much, and we decided that we want to have them, hold them, watch them grow. You haven't met them yet and you seem to love them just because it's me that's giving birth to them."

"Indeed", he replied with a nod and a smile in agreement. "It wasn't an accident they came to this world, it was planned, by us, together." "Even though they aren't truly alive yet, I'll always still love them, knowing they have my blood and yours together and that they'll always be a part of their mother", he replied with a soft grin.

He smiled as he began to eat as well, smirking as he slipped the end of a spaghetti string into his mouth, the other end in her mouth, making a sort of "Lady and the Tramp" moment.

She smiled happily as their lips met, kissing him as lovingly as she could. He was just too sweet. Too amazing. She felt so lucky to be right there, kissing him so passionately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back