• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He rose a lone grin as their lips touched. He slowly wrapped her in his arms as he gently kissed her. Aiden loved her, no one else. He was happy, and he didn't care what anyone else would say about her, he loved her, and that's what mattered.

She wrapped her arms around his neck happily as the kiss continued. He brought a light to her eyes that hadn't been existent since her childhood went bad. It was him that brought happiness back to her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He kept an arm around her waist tightly as he brought up his other arm, his hand trailing up her back as he wrapped his fingers around the back of her head, stroking his fingers gently through her hair as he passionately held the kiss with a soft smile.

He smiled as he kissed her head, "You should know by now that whenever I have the chance to do something, I'll take it."

He gave her a chuckle as he held her close to him gently, cradling her stomach, "I hope you know I really love you Elizabeth.. Always.."

He let out a relaxed sigh as he sipped his drink again, "So love, almost forgot, when's your birthday.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back