• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Did anyone try to tag me? Hadn't the slightest clue this had gotten so far along, never got an update, either. Anywho, have we officially started? Am I still a part of this? Most of my characters are near completion, I suppose. Let me know, I can drop out if I'm behind or something, don't want to screw anything up.

[/QUOTE]
I thought I tagged you, dude! x.x Lord, this site, YES you are still in this, and YES you're still running it with me! I'm sorry you didn't get notified! -cries-

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm great thanks, how are you lovely? Haven't seen you on the Disney Uni chat in ages :D
I'm good... Getting ready for a new school year (Ugh) I know I haven't been at Disney Uni! It sucks but my computer died on me and I did Lili's post on my phone (It's probably a really small paragraph) So I'm waiting for my computer be fix. How is every at Disney Uni going?

lostviolence said:
I'm good... Getting ready for a new school year (Ugh) I know I haven't been at Disney Uni! It sucks but my computer died on me and I did Lili's post on my phone (It's probably a really small paragraph) So I'm waiting for my computer be fix. How is every at Disney Uni going?
Ugh technology...we kind of haven't posted much in WDU so you'll be able to catch up easily enough when you can :) glad you're good though

So, nobody is really interacting with Dylan and I'm not sure if I should just have him arrive at the school by himself or what. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chase is it alright if I sorta had Anya (Anna) related to Elsa? If not that's okay! I just said in some of her CS that she has a sister that she loves and doesn't want to lose. And they share matching crystal clear bracelets with a snowman charm named Olaf :) I haven't done the bio just yet but yeah! I didn't know where you wanted to go with your Elsa, so I wrote it in a way where I can fit your character or just have an NPC :)

crucialstar said:
@Chase is it alright if I sorta had Anya (Anna) related to Elsa? If not that's okay! I just said in some of her CS that she has a sister that she loves and doesn't want to lose. And they share matching crystal clear bracelets with a snowman charm named Olaf :) I haven't done the bio just yet but yeah! I didn't know where you wanted to go with your Elsa, so I wrote it in a way where I can fit your character or just have an NPC :)
They could always be long-lost sisters, too. Y'know, for when our characters begin to remember their movie stories and all.

Lioness075 said:
They could always be long-lost sisters, too. Y'know, for when our characters begin to remember their movie stories and all.
Oooh! They can! That'll be interesting! :)

oh we started I'll try to post today.

I was going to try to fine a better picture for tigerlily but I had such a hard time trying to fine something that would fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back