• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

I need to figure out for Anya and Alyssa where they're going to be. I think going to school...

I'll finish up my last two characters and start my avalanche of posts which will come later. :)

@Intoxicated Lover

I have Tink, can Abbi be Lilli's babysitter or some sort of family friend?

@Lioness075

Are you staying by any chance? I'll be posting the rude driver if you are

Last edited by a moderator:
Celemyvel said:
@Lioness075
Are you staying by any chance? I'll be posting the rude driver if you are
No, sorry. I've politely left this RP. I can't stay with RPs when response take so long because then I lose interest while waiting.

Intoxicated Lover]I'm actually not Lili's writer so you'll have to ask [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21154-lostviolence/ said:
@lostviolence[/URL]
My bad, dyslexia -_- Sorry, many apologies

*stares at relations being formed and looks at priscilla* sorry babe, you scared everyone away, stop being so intimidating. (hehehe she likes spots <3)

So I was watching 102 Dalmatians last night and I squealed cause dogs are friggin cute

crucialstar said:
*stares at relations being formed and looks at priscilla* sorry babe, you scared everyone away, stop being so intimidating. (hehehe she likes spots <3)
So I was watching 102 Dalmatians last night and I squealed cause dogs are friggin cute
:P She could be a part timer at Doron's law firm. Like an accountant. She could be in on the underground market too

Aww I wanted to know who almost caused a car accident :( ah well, I'm gonna post for Emily and figure out what to do with Guillaume and Oskar and Satine

I'm happy for Aurelia to be friends with most characters between the ages of 16-20 as long as they aren't tottaly villainous and If your character doesn't fall inside the age bracket I'm sure we can find another way to acquaint then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back