• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Accepted! <3
AHHDJSKSKSK! Yay! I'll have my baby shy Bambi up soon too! <3 I'm so excited!

Celemyvel said:
:P She could be a part timer at Doron's law firm. Like an accountant. She could be in on the underground market too
So I just realized he's Hans(who's 30) and he and Anya (who's like I think. . 17?18?) had a thing like back in storybook world.

Cause Han's and Anya, omg but your face claim is cute. Anyways, should we have some sort of relationship for them? Or they wouldn't know anything about each other?

Your law firm and black market is intriguing and as long as she doesn't have to work park time and represent for someone like cruella de ville, it'll be good! So Priscilla can totes work for the greater good and not know about the black market! But I see her and Doron butting heads a lot LOL

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]I'm happy for Aurelia to be friends with most characters between the ages of 16-20 as long as they aren't tottaly villainous and If your character doesn't fall inside the age bracket I'm sure we can find another way to acquaint then

[/QUOTE]
Yay! So Alyssa and Anya, since they fall within that range then? <3

Priscilla is friendly but she's hard to approach, as for Nathaniel he's very shy and timid. Ummmm. Kyla I'm working on her but I see her as a popular girl :)

But they can all be acquainted with Aurelia, since they'll attend the same school <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Omg Oskar has like zero friends because he's a weird loner
catherine is gonna be totally sly but also v/ cute and witty so if you need friends for a character then she could probably be some sort of friend since she's around his age. xD

crucialstar said:
AHHDJSKSKSK! Yay! I'll have my baby shy Bambi up soon too! <3 I'm so excited!
So I just realized he's Hans(who's 30) and he and Anya (who's like I think. . 17?18?) had a thing like back in storybook world.

Cause Han's and Anya, omg but your face claim is cute. Anyways, should we have some sort of relationship for them? Or they wouldn't know anything about each other?

Your law firm and black market is intriguing and as long as she doesn't have to work park time and represent for someone like cruella de ville, it'll be good! So Priscilla can totes work for the greater good and not know about the black market! But I see her and Doron butting heads a lot LOL
I can lower the age a few years to like 26 or 27 if you'd like for Hans. Unless you're okay with the whole age difference thing :P

Yeah, Priscilla could just know about and not be directly involved unless a 'customer' approaches directly in the law firm and she tells Doron.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think Louis and Guillaume would get along really well :D
Blue-eyed buff buddies xD

ailurophile said:
catherine is gonna be totally sly but also v/ cute and witty so if you need friends for a character then she could probably be some sort of friend since she's around his age. xD
Oskar likes witty people so that could work xD

@Celemyvel I don't mind the whole age different idea because ahem.... "ITS TRUE LOVE!" Right? :D HEHEHEHEH.

Yay! It's settled then! Priscilla is a part time worker at Doron's!

(he reminds me of a Mr. Gold in a sense :o )

crucialstar said:
@Celemyvel I don't mind the whole age different idea because ahem.... "ITS TRUE LOVE!" Right? :D HEHEHEHEH.
Yay! It's settled then! Priscilla is a part time worker at Doron's!

(he reminds me of a Mr. Gold in a sense :o )
Okay cool!

The Mr. Gold thing was what I was going for xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Nooo she's beautiful! Don't change her <3
sniffs. SATINE IS TOO. I feel like Priscilla would look up to her more than anything. <3. Plus they can bond over their OCD ness.

@ailurophile I'm figuring out how they would be acquainted, perhaps neighbors? <3

crucialstar said:
sniffs. SATINE IS TOO. I feel like Priscilla would look up to her more than anything. <3. Plus they can bond over their OCD ness.
@ailurophile I'm figuring out how they would be acquainted, perhaps neighbors? <3
I agree. She can be Satine's protege. It'll be like:

Satine: "always carry your hand sanitizer in case of germs. Always look drop dead gorgeous because looks matter, but don't act like you have no brain. Trust me, I know these things."

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I agree. She can be Satine's protege. It'll be like:
Satine: "always carry your hand sanitizer in case of germs. Always look drop dead gorgeous because looks matter, but don't act like you have no brain. Trust me, I know these things."
If I can like this 100 times, I totally would.

YES.

Priscilla: *nods, quickly writing down notes* Check.

super sorry for the shorts posts, by the way, guys; hopefully they'll improve soon. it's coming up to one am so i'm going to head off, but see you guys soon! c:

for now, catherine's (shock) face claim is ariana grande, specifically in her 'popular song' video. might end up being temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back