• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
@crucialstar Aww, they are both adorable! Fantastic as always! <3 Since they're 90% complete I will accept them. :3
Omg! Glad you like that! Yaaayyyy! <3 I'll have their post up asap, but I might wait to finish the rest !

I'm still looking for a face claim for Kiara, eeeeek!

crucialstar said:
Omg! Glad you like that! Yaaayyyy! <3 I'll have their post up asap, but I might wait to finish the rest !
I'm still looking for a face claim for Kiara, eeeeek!
Aww! I can't wait to see Kiara! x3

Meet Kiara preview <3

tumblr_inline_nuvrefpNKo1qlt39u_500.gif

Also, I'm waiting on posting any replies for now because I figured we should give the others a chance to respond before our characters rush through any interactions. And again, what should I do with Dylan? I can have him arrive at school, but nobody's there yet. >.<

Hey @P U R I T Y ! Are you going to reply to Lili with Drew soon or should I just remake my starting post? If you not going to reply that's totally fine I was just a bit worried about you! c:

I'm sorry y'all, but I've lost interest in this RP at this point. The lack of responses as well as the amount of time it takes for someone to respond again is just too much for me. The story has just kinda faded in my opinion. :/

Lioness075 said:
I'm sorry y'all, but I've lost interest in this RP at this point. The lack of responses as well as the amount of time it takes for someone to respond again is just too much for me. The story has just kinda faded in my opinion. :/
I'm sorry :( That really sucks, I hope more people post soon, and I'll see if I need to post myself.

@DarlingWaylonPark Im might drop out as well. I have been waiting weeks for Purity to reply, I've contacted Purity yet no reply. It sadly disappoints me as this would of being an amazing role play. Unless Purity replies or there could be another Ill sadly drop out

lostviolence said:
@DarlingWaylonPark Im might drop out as well. I have been waiting weeks for Purity to reply, I've contacted Purity yet no reply. It sadly disappoints me as this would of being an amazing role play. Unless Purity replies or there could be another Ill sadly drop out
I'll get in contact with Purity and see what's going on, I'm so sorry. :(

I sort of sucked at posting because I was on holidays and doing all types of shiz with the fam, but I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good... I'll post frequently and I hope that more people don't drop out as I had fading rps

@ShurikenPhoenix

Yes I saw your university Rp and nearly joined until I saw the deadline and decided otherwise

I look forward to your post Pixie (if I can call you that)

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]
@ShurikenPhoenix
Yes I saw your university Rp and nearly joined until I saw the deadline and decided otherwise

I look forward to your post Pixie (if I can call you that)

[/QUOTE]
Oh you can join the RP at anytime so feel free! It hasn't even started yet, and yes you can call me Pixie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back