• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

i usually just right click and press 'save image' for downloading gifs from google, but i don't know. xD

i'll let you know if i find anything out.

I'm busy with school stuff currently and have a class at 8AM, so I probably won't respond until after the class. Though, I might get a chance to reply before class starts if I can get there early enough and get my hot cocoa as well. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone try to tag me? Hadn't the slightest clue this had gotten so far along, never got an update, either. Anywho, have we officially started? Am I still a part of this? Most of my characters are near completion, I suppose. Let me know, I can drop out if I'm behind or something, don't want to screw anything up.

we didn't start that long ago so it won't be hard to jump in, not everyone's posted yet. I think that everyone got accepted regardless of whether or not their forms were completed but you might want to double check as i could be imagining things. xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
ooh John C. Reilly, didn't he actually voice Wreck It Ralph? He's awesome
yeah owo I like to make the voice actors the appearence of their characters, unless there's a big age difference. That's why the Shadow Man is my only character that has a different appearence than his voice actor. His body type suggests he needs a more lean and younger person to be able to coax people better :3

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Did anyone try to tag me? Hadn't the slightest clue this had gotten so far along, never got an update, either. Anywho, have we officially started? Am I still a part of this? Most of my characters are near completion, I suppose. Let me know, I can drop out if I'm behind or something, don't want to screw anything up.

[/QUOTE]
I tagged you! Please don't drop out! >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
ailurophile said:
planning to post for catherine tonight, finally. although i can't seem to find a small picture/gif of shock. darn.
Why don't you use height restrict love? It's really easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back