• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

I'm not going to post yet since I've got homework to work on before getting some sleep, but just wanted to warn y'all ahead of time that my posts aren't going to be fancy and filled with BBcode. I don't know anything about that coding anyways, so I just stick to my style of writing, though I'll clearly divide all of my characters in my posts so you know who's who and such.

Lioness075 said:
I'm not going to post yet since I've got homework to work on before getting some sleep, but just wanted to warn y'all ahead of time that my posts aren't going to be fancy and filled with BBcode. I don't know anything about that coding anyways, so I just stick to my style of writing, though I'll clearly divide all of my characters in my posts so you know who's who and such.
That's fine, and if you need any help with BBCodes, there's a guide on here:

Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide

DarlingWaylonPark said:
That's fine, and if you need any help with BBCodes, there's a guide on here:
Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide
Thanks. ^^ I might check that out eventually, but I find it easier and more comfortable to RP without having to worry about any fancy BBCodes. Maybe I'll look over the guide during the weekend just for the heck of it though. It couldn't hurt to try and learn a few here and there.

Lioness075 said:
Thanks. ^^ I might check that out eventually, but I find it easier and more comfortable to RP without having to worry about any fancy BBCodes. Maybe I'll look over the guide during the weekend just for the heck of it though. It couldn't hurt to try and learn a few here and there.
Absolutely! Right now, as long as you have your character's picture and name at least I'm cool with it. :3 Words do mean more, I agree.

Wait, does everyone already know everyone else living in town? Like, on at least some kind of acquaintance level?

tumblr_lezurwMgSo1qaiz7oo1_500.gif

CREEPY OR CUTE?! TELL MEEEEE!!!!!!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
It is Spirited Away, my favorite Miyazaki film ever!
Speaking of which, might add Miyazaki films to the list one day... ;)
IF YOU DO IM SO THERE. I LOVEEEEEE SPIRITED AWAY OMG. I THOUGHT SO <3

okay really needa finish my cs m, i finished up like two post i needed to do today so yay! productivity <3

crucialstar said:
IF YOU DO IM SO THERE. I LOVEEEEEE SPIRITED AWAY OMG. I THOUGHT SO <3
okay really needa finish my cs m, i finished up like two post i needed to do today so yay! productivity <3
I'll add some of the Miyazaki films tomorrow. :3

Can't wait to read your CS's!

Wow Oskar and Satine are starting off their day rather dramatically. Oskar has to be a hero and Satine's being accidentally manhandled by a teenage boy lmao

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Wow Oskar and Satine are starting off their day rather dramatically. Oskar has to be a hero and Satine's being accidentally manhandled by a teenage boy lmao
-Inserts the Disney Logo here- lmao :3

couple of posts up, finally! sorry if they're not that great, i'm ill at the moment. cx

hope you don't mind me dumping nancy on joey, by the way! xD @DarlingWaylonPark

i'll get catherine's starting post up in a bit, need to figure out what to do with her.

ailurophile said:
couple of posts up, finally! sorry if they're not that great, i'm ill at the moment. cx
hope you don't mind me dumping nancy on joey, by the way! xD @DarlingWaylonPark

i'll get catherine's starting post up in a bit, need to figure out what to do with her.
I was so happy to see your post, omfg. x3 I am VERY pleased! I'll reply tomorrow when I wake up.

Hey! Sorry for not been online for awhile but I was wondering if I could change my reservation to Wendy instead of Cruella?

Okay, here's something I'd love to learn how to do. How do I properly download and then put gifs into my posts? And how can I store gifs on my computer and still keep their...gif-ness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back