• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

When real life crap/work gets in the way of fun. x.x I've been barely able to do crap lately, and for that I apologize.

I am gonna go through your cs's NOW. Once your cs's are approved, go ahead and post.

Thank you for your patience, we're starting today!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
how does the RP start?
It would just be a normal, cloudy rainy day in Marceline, Oregon. And that's the thing about the town, too, it's never a clear sunny day-just rainy. You guys get up for work, school or whatever and go about your business for now, but this day will be special in that someone-already predetermined-will find something that will begin to trigger all of your memories. :)

I don't entirely feel comfortable being the first one to start since this isn't even my own RP. ^^;

DarlingWaylonPark said:
It would just be a normal, cloudy rainy day in Marceline, Oregon. And that's the thing about the town, too, it's never a clear sunny day-just rainy. You guys get up for work, school or whatever and go about your business for now, but this day will be special in that someone-already predetermined-will find something that will begin to trigger all of your memories. :)
oh so we WILL remember stuff from our animated roots?! <(OWO)>

sgtmickey said:
must be weird for the characters that were formerly animals or pets however >w>
It's gonna be hilarious to see the animals/object characters fully remember who they were and be like, "..Well, this is odd...a little bit..." lmao

ShurikenPhoenix said:
You can do this Twinkle. *Sprinkles pixie dust for thee*
UGH I CAN COUNT ON MY WIFE! I almost deleted it by accident when I was doing another profile. And I died a little inside but thank gosh for Back space

crucialstar said:
UGH I CAN COUNT ON MY WIFE! I almost deleted it by accident when I was doing another profile. And I died a little inside but thank gosh for Back space
Oh Lord, that scared me too a while back x.x and thank God it saves drafts automatically on here!

In the interest of me not playing too many people, and not losing my effing mind, I decided to free up some characters to make it easier on myself and so you guys don't wait for me. xD SO! The roles of Megara and Todd are hereby opened by me, the GM of this rp. Which means I can have my cs's done much sooner and people have more options. Yay. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back