• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

Lioness075 said:
Wait, is Jack Frost available at all? O.o I'd love to reserve him instead of Tigger if I can claim him. :3
He's not a Disney character, though, he's Dreamworks. Um...I'll think about it and get back to you.

Lioness075 said:
Also, I'd like to give up Copper since I kinda feel unsure about playing him to begin with. His personality is a bit difficult for me to work with and I don't think I'd play him off well enough. >.<
Alrighty, I'll change it for ya!

kiara-kiara-31793477-245-184.gif

I MEAN THAT SASS AND FLIRTINESSS WORK IT QURL

Just added Vixey's CS. I'll begin working on Scamp's either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. ^^;

I lied, I did the CS just now. Had a random spurt of inspiration for it. Anyways, now I'm just waiting to hear if I get Jack Frost or not for the RP. Regardless, I'm done with the rest of the CS for now.

I'm sorry to have to say this but I have to pull out. I love everything about the rp, I'm just not able to do the characters the right way or how I want them to be.

But I will be reading along to the rp

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
I'm sorry to have to say this but I have to pull out. I love everything about the rp, I'm just not able to do the characters the right way or how I want them to be.
But I will be reading along to the rp
Alright, thanks for the interest though!

Just wanted to follow up on my request for Jack Frost. ^^; Can I have him or not?

Not trying to pester you if you're busy, just following up on that Jack Frost question again.

Lioness075 said:
Not trying to pester you if you're busy, just following up on that Jack Frost question again.
If I allow him, I'd have to allow all the Dreamworks characters in is the thing, and I wanted this to be purely and strictly Disney only. HOWEVER, maybe not RIGHT now, but down the road I'll consider opening that door, and when/if I do, he's yours in an instant, I promise. Is that alright?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
If I allow him, I'd have to allow all the Dreamworks characters in is the thing, and I wanted this to be purely and strictly Disney only. HOWEVER, maybe not RIGHT now, but down the road I'll consider opening that door, and when/if I do, he's yours in an instant, I promise. Is that alright?
Sounds good to me. ^^

Hi guys. I said I'll finish it by tonight but it's not happening so I'm hoping I finish tomorrow. So much stuff has been going on

Well, if it hits Kovu, he probably won't be too pleased. :P

Um, what does FC mean? And if you're planning on some kind of relationship between her and Kovu, I kinda had different plans for him...I didn't want him to be restricted to the relationship he had in his own story. Sorry. >.<

Lioness075 said:
Um, what does FC mean? And if you're planning on some kind of relationship between her and Kovu, I kinda had different plans for him...I didn't want him to be restricted to the relationship he had in his own story. Sorry. >.<
Face claim! And oh no! I just wanted help to find a person to use for Kiara! I have other plans for her as well! :) so no worries! I didn't want to restrict her either! Haha, you're good!

crucialstar said:
Face claim! And oh no! I just wanted help to find a person to use for Kiara! I have other plans for her as well! :) so no worries! I didn't want to restrict her either! Haha, you're good!
Ohhh, okay. Idk, I just google people with specific physical attributes that would make them appear similar to the characters. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back