• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

Considering how long it's been since I last properly RPed, I'm going to take it easy and stick with my three characters for now. I think the max amount of characters I've ever played before was four lol.

Lioness075 said:
Considering how long it's been since I last properly RPed, I'm going to take it easy and stick with my three characters for now. I think the max amount of characters I've ever played before was four lol.
I've played 17 NPCs at one time for an rp before. Hence some of my sanity is lost to me. xD

crucialstar said:
I don't know how you do jt
My brain is constantly on create mode, so I've made over 500 characters in the course of my fifteen year rp experience, and that's as of last year. xD The number's still climbing thanks to this site! I just love writing, I love story telling!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
My brain is constantly on create mode, so I've made over 500 characters in the course of my fifteen year rp experience, and that's as of last year. xD The number's still climbing thanks to this site! I just love writing, I love story telling!
I can tell that you do and you do such a wonderful job! I give you props! <3

I have these twin characters that I always try to RP with in whatever RPs I join. Their names and personalities never change, but often times I have to change their appearance for RPs that don't want any anime pics.

crucialstar said:
I can tell that you do and you do such a wonderful job! I give you props! <3
-BLUUUUSH- D'awww, thanks! That really means a lot to me! ^_^ I try my best!

My NPCs are done, YESSS! x3 I got Martin Freeman from Sherlock to play Basil.

OMG...if someone played Ratigan and used Benedict Cumberbatch.... xD lmfao I would love them forever!!

Lioness075 said:
I have these twin characters that I always try to RP with in whatever RPs I join. Their names and personalities never change, but often times I have to change their appearance for RPs that don't want any anime pics.
Neat! Are they in this one, by chance?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
-BLUUUUSH- D'awww, thanks! That really means a lot to me! ^_^ I try my best!
My NPCs are done, YESSS! x3 I got Martin Freeman from Sherlock to play Basil.

OMG...if someone played Ratigan and used Benedict Cumberbatch.... xD lmfao I would love them forever!!
You got a Hobbit to play Basil, now you just need Smaug the dragon hehe cause Benedict and Martin are in The Hobbit movies xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Neat! Are they in this one, by chance?
Sadly, no. I wouldn't be able to get either of them to work with the set personalities and such of the given characters. My twins are very unique and set apart in that way. I would've loved to have used them though.

super sorry about my forms still being unfinished but thanks for accepting the, regardless! c:

if possible, would it be alright to leave some information out and add it in as the role play progresses any my characters develop? they're new so i'm having trouble writing much.
xD

ailurophile said:
super sorry about my forms still being unfinished but thanks for accepting the, regardless! c:
if possible, would it be alright to leave some information out and add it in as the role play progresses any my characters develop? they're new so i'm having trouble writing much.
xD
That's fine! :3

If anyone's characters are highschoolers, chances are they will at least know my darling Oskar/Kristoff just for the heads up everyone :) I'm writing my post for him and Satine right now and Emily and Will will turn up later on.

ailurophile said:
thank you so much!
any idea as to when/how we'll be starting?

also, if anyone wants their character(s) to know any of mine, let me know.
Everyone will be waking up and getting ready to go to school/work, it'll start out as an ordinary gloomy and rainy day in Marceline, Oregon. And btw the sun has not ONCE come out.

crucialstar said:
I'm so happy to read my wife y'all post it's been so long.Omg I love them so much already!
I literally haven't written a post for anything since last year hahaha glad you like them. I already have a favourite out of my three new characters

I haven't written any RPing posts in months. After my main RP died off since the GM needed some time on his own and to get over some writer's block, I struggled to find any RPs that were good and would last at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back