• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

sgtmickey said:
she's the opposite of elsa who's blue and white :3 So think of Summer colors! She tends to wear bright colors on black or dark colors :D Lots of greens and oranges ^w^
frozen_anna_and_elsa_wardrobe_by_supereilonwypevensie-d7erwbd.png
Ooooh! Thags so pretttyyy! Yeah! I was debating with that blue and purple outfit she wore, or should I use that orange colors? :o

Oh my goodness. Looking through all the posts here. Laughing my tuchus off, thanks y'all. I need to finish my character sheets soon ;0;. Everyone's sheets looks so beautiful by the way.~ <3

WhisperSweetNothings said:
Oh my goodness. Looking through all the posts here. Laughing my tuchus off, thanks y'all. I need to finish my character sheets soon ;0;. Everyone's sheets looks so beautiful by the way.~ <3
<333

UNFFFFF Aurora <33

I used as Alice before and ages great *-*

But in malificent she was ;) )))

crucialstar said:
Ooooh! Thags so pretttyyy! Yeah! I was debating with that blue and purple outfit she wore, or should I use that orange colors? :o
Perhaps you could do a combination of all of them :3 !!! I'm glad ya'll like my ideas :3 I know the animated side of Disney pretty good so if you want help with your making characters

sgtmickey said:
Perhaps you could do a combination of all of them :3 !!! I'm glad ya'll like my ideas :3 I know the animated side of Disney pretty good so if you want help with your making characters
I saw your charas and then your explanation of the animations and I'm like daaayunmmmm SGT indeed!

I chose forest green and maroon

Last edited by a moderator:
crucialstar said:
I saw your charas and then your explanation of the animations and I'm like daaayunmmmm SGT indeed!
yeah xD I like to used the voice actors as their live action counterpart. I feel like everyone kind of chooses relatively good looking people. But I think a roleplay from disney where EVERYONE is young and spry would be.....Descendents (>;w;<). Danny DeVito is pretty funny and even kind of looks like phil ^w^ The only one where I didn't choose the voice actor was shadowman. >w> Kind of cheated with him, the guy was a bit older than what the character looked like so I just chose some guy xD

crucialstar said:
nice colors though :D

I feel like the lush grass feel is like Anna :D The maroon is kind of like the sun :D

Summer Summer ^W^

crucialstar said:
wanna rp with meeee? >W<

That "UNFFFFF" though. <333.
I know right? She's wonderful. Perfect.

Just like your characters <3~.
waddles around, " I'm just corner creepin' =3= waiting for someone to talk some disney toooo "

sgtmickey said:
wanna rp with meeee? >W<
I would! I'll check it out! But fair warning IM SO BEHIND ON EVERYTHING!!' Everything!!

That "UNFFFFF" though. <333.
I know right? She's wonderful. Perfect.

Just like your characters <3~.
OMFG NOOOO. You are! Ugh you're sweet!! <3

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Posting one of 17 now. //dying

[/QUOTE]
xD isn't your peter pan character the kid who played Peter Pan from the Geico commercial?!

WswtXFv.gif

THAT'S GENIUS!!!! xD what a subtle reference (:3)

I was sitting here for like hours trying to figure out who your character looked like and I FINALLY got it >:3 You my friend....are the best! >W<

sgtmickey said:
xD isn't your peter pan character the kid who played Peter Pan from the Geico commercial?!
WswtXFv.gif

THAT'S GENIUS!!!! xD what a subtle reference (:3)

I was sitting here for like hours trying to figure out who your character looked like and I FINALLY got it >:3 You my friend....are the best! >W<
Haha, I was wondering if anyone would catch that. His name is Thomas Bar...scuda? basca? Ugh, find him on twitter. I think he's adorable, my mom and I absolutely love that commercial. Why thank you! c:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Haha, I was wondering if anyone would catch that. His name is Thomas Bar...scuda? basca? Ugh, find him on twitter. I think he's adorable, my mom and I absolutely love that commercial. Why thank you! c:

[/QUOTE]
OMG!!! YOU HAD THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU MADE THE CHARACTER!!!!

Oh my gosh! I'm so psyched!!! IT'S THE PETER PAN FROM GEICO!!!!!!!! SOMEONE MAKE A HIGHSCHOOL REUNION SO HE CAN SING KARAOKE!!!!!!!!!

sgtmickey said:
OMG!!! YOU HAD THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU MADE THE CHARACTER!!!!
Oh my gosh! I'm so psyched!!! IT'S THE PETER PAN FROM GEICO!!!!!!!! SOMEONE MAKE A HIGHSCHOOL REUNION SO HE CAN SING KARAOKE!!!!!!!!!
Haha, he was the first person to pop in my head for an FC, he's perfect.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Haha, he was the first person to pop in my head for an FC, he's perfect.

[/QUOTE]
bangs head against a door while laughing wildly

WE HAVE A CHARACTER IN THIS FROM A GEICO COMMERCIAL!!!! IT'S PERFECT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back