• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

HI GUYS. OKAY. ILL DEFO. FINISH SOON. ACKKK.

AS FOR SHOCK.

There's always Natalia, Freya, Malia, <- I have the a going on hahaha

but yes, I like Sgt's idea

sgtmickey said:
xD I was gonna let most of them slip but Cruella DeVil and Merida was kind of odd. It shouldn't be called Once Upon a Time it may as well be called the Dark Disney fanfic. I mean, I can kind of understand Merida since she comes from a film that deals with the mystic and scottish mythology. But Cruella had absolutely no magic in her book OR movie so that one don't make any sense! xD They may as well go all out and get everyone in there! Add a dark and brooding Kermit the Frog at this point!!!!! Disney owns the muppets so they could be creepy joker type characters in the show!!!! Or how about Baymax being a doctor in the town and how about Wreck it Ralph?! o3o I just kind of like the show since it's kind of like a disney crossover. I love seeing characters from different films interacting and being buddy buddy, that's why the House of Mouse was such a cool series
mickeysmagicalchristmas-07.jpg

I enjoyed seeing all the characters interacting as their original animated forms, I kind of want a reboot of the show but we can add a few newer characters too like Stitch, Kim Possible, Tiana, if they have the budget they could add the cgi characters too like Rapunzel, Baymax, Wreck-it-Ralph, and Olaf. I can't really think of any true crossover series out there, Robot Chicken is the closest thing we got but I kind of want a show like House of Mouse again where the characters still act like themselves :3
ShurikenPhoenix said:
YAS House of Mouse was great back in the day haha
MY SISTER AND I LOVE HOUSE OF MOUSE. WATCHED IT FOR HALLOWEEN. WHY AREN'T THEY DOING IT MORE OFTEN???

Last edited by a moderator:
I want House of Mouse back.

Leaving tomorrow! @P U R I T Y is in charge til I get back on Sunday! I'll be checking in from time to time via mobile phone to make sure you guys are ok. :) See you all on Sunday, here I come three day drive from Florida to Texas! x.x

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I want House of Mouse back.
Leaving tomorrow! @P U R I T Y is in charge til I get back on Sunday! I'll be checking in from time to time via mobile phone to make sure you guys are ok. :) See you all on Sunday, here I come three day drive from Florida to Texas! x.x
"You can count on me, mon capitan."

Yay! Road trip! Drive safe<3

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
"You can count on me, mon capitan."
Yay! Road trip! Drive safe<3

[/QUOTE]
x3 Nice quote ya got there. <3

Thank you! ^_^ If you need me for anything urgent, pm me and I'll see it on my phone and get back to you as soon as I can.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
x3 Nice quote ya got there. <3
Thank you! ^_^ If you need me for anything urgent, pm me and I'll see it on my phone and get back to you as soon as I can.
Literally makes up 99% of me.

No worries, hun, I'm sure I can handle things till you get back! I'll remember to keep Cerberus fed!

//closes the door to keep you from seeing the roaring flames of Hades, and the accidental unleashing of the titans.

"Stitch! Don't play hot potato with Jumbaa!"

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
Literally makes up 99% of me.
No worries, hun, I'm sure I can handle things till you get back! I'll remember to keep Cerberus fed!

//closes the door to keep you from seeing the roaring flames of Hades, and the accidental unleashing of the titans.

"Stitch! Don't play hot potato with Jumbaa!"

[/QUOTE]
Good to know I left the thread in capable hands. xD <3 <3 <3 <3 Yea, keeping teh puppeh fed ish VEREH important! -NOD!-

You're awesome. x3

*watches the scene unfold*

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

*ships WHISPY and RIRI*

ailurophile said:
yesyesyes catherine
it relates thank heavens

thank youuuu
Gives chu a kiss on the cheek

You're just precious! I love how you make your text all small and gray!!! It's adorable :3 I'm glad you like the name, I like to pay tribute to the voice actors/actresses of the characters in one way or another ^w^

hehehe, thank you. c:

i'll try and get my forms finished... at some point. xc

message me if you guys have a preference about relationships between characters and stuff.

I leave for a few hours and now I'm part of a SHIPPING? That's hilarious guys, Waylon is actually taken though, and I'm impatiently waiting for Jared Padalecki to realize he chose the wrong woman. Sorry not sorry, Genevieve!

Just letting you guys know that my parents are forcing me to go away for a few days so I'll be gone from today till Sunday (I think that's your Saturday though because I'm in Australia)

I'm not sure what the wifi situation is but I'll try to be active

OKAY BABY ALICE/ALYSSAAA IS DONE (besides the bio, but ill work on that after i finish everyone else)

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Just letting you guys know that my parents are forcing me to go away for a few days so I'll be gone from today till Sunday (I think that's your Saturday though because I'm in Australia)
I'm not sure what the wifi situation is but I'll try to be active

[/QUOTE]
You'll be missed! Looking forward to your return(:

P U R I T Y][FONT='Didact Gothic']You'll be missed! Looking forward to your return(:[/FONT] [/QUOTE] hey hey hey :D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26406-ailurophile/ said:
@ailurophile[/URL]

she mah guuuurl :3

crucialstar said:
GUYSSS, would should Anna's colors be? I can't make a decision...
she's the opposite of elsa who's blue and white :3 So think of Summer colors! She tends to wear bright colors on black or dark colors :D Lots of greens and oranges ^w^

frozen_anna_and_elsa_wardrobe_by_supereilonwypevensie-d7erwbd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back