• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Nooo My poor Blue Fairy is going to be all alone ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
OH. SHE WONT BE ALONE.

I CAN MAKE PRISCILLA (wow i ddin't even know how to spell her name) 17 <3.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well I was gonna make Si and Am and they were gonna be 17 but I don't know whether to make them so...
I'm going on a whim and asking. . which charas? :o

I think Anna and Alice are going to be 18 while Bambi and Penny 17

crucialstar said:
you can make her 18? Since I'll have Anna as 18? <3.
omg your fc reminds me of snow white so i got hella confused and then i saw blue fairy LOL
I completely understand I just like the FC claim and I realised too late that she was snow white in mirror mirror

crucialstar said:
OH. SHE WONT BE ALONE.
I CAN MAKE PRISCILLA (wow i ddin't even know how to spell her name) 17 <3.
Yayy everyone join club 17 (<3)(<3)

I was going to be clever, and use the date the film came out as my character's birthday, and the last name be the surname of their voice actor/actress, but I realized no one would even know of my efforts. I'm glad I thought of this before making all three characters(' :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShurikenPhoenix @Intoxicated Lover

All characters have been denied APPROVED. Lovely work everyone.

Please work out any and all vital relationships, and message me if you'd like to discuss relationships with my characters - the sheets just aren't up yet. Anyone I failed to tag who's awaiting their sheets approval please tag me, personally.

princxss said:
I was going to be clever, and use the date the film came out as my character's birthday, and the last name be the surname of their voice actor/actress, but I realized no one would even know of my efforts. I'm glad I thought of this before making all three characters(' :) )
no, honestly. i did the same thing too. no lie, but not the surname, BUT YOURE HELLA CLEVER OMG.

i cannot believe i didn't notice that the nightmare before christmas was an option omg

so i know i still haven't finished my forms, i'm planning to sit down and have a go at getting them completed tonight, but could i possibly reserve shock too? xD @P U R I T Y

@P U R I T Y RIRI ADORES ME. YAS.

okay but really, i need to go finish @_@

but can i say that moment when you finish a post, 20 minutes later another one comes and youre like OMG. BUT I JUST FINISHED. & youre onto another post for another rp? my random thoughts LOL

crucialstar said:
My CS is a coming the hardest part is figuring out how to write the bio hahah when you have ideas!
agreed! i also hate writing about personality because my characters tend to change a bit as a role play goes on. cx

ailurophile said:
agreed! i also hate writing about personality because my characters tend to change a bit as a role play goes on. cx
I'm describing appearance ATM and I'm like aaahhh! Aghdjsjdksks.

But I'll give y'all a little about their personality

Alyssa: Be honest with her, she can tell a liar from a mile away. She's imaginative and very creative. She can be far off in her head at times and may seem a bit odd to some. However; she doesn't care what others think of her and March to the beat of her own drums. She loves freedom, and doing her own thing, not having any rules. She ask a lot of questions cause of her curiousness and loves exploring

Priscilla: a daddy's little girl, a bit spoiled; however, very straightforward. She takes things as it is. Sometimes she's misunderstood whenever she tries to do something for others. She's very to herself unless she's around the comforts of her family and close friends. She doesn't trust easily and can be stand offish. She has a sharp tongue but only means well when she tells people the truth and how she sees it. However; she has a big heart and is very considerate. She's stubborn yet adorable cute.

Nathaniel: very shy, blushes quite easily. He's very patient and kind. He stutters when he talks sometimes, but nevertheless, loves being around friends. He likes playing and having fun with others. He's open minded and likes learning new things. He's afraid to stand up for himself cause he hates arguments. He likes peace. But he's very protective of his friends, wanting to be there through the good and bad.

Anya: very clumsy, and ditzy. She's cheerful and has quite a bubbly personality, she stands up for what she believes in. She's really talkative being able to thank soemones ears off. She likes seeing the best in others, always the optimist. She values friendship and friends over all. Anya is quirky and quite playful.

Something like that :)

ailurophile said:
i cannot believe i didn't notice that the nightmare before christmas was an option omg

so i know i still haven't finished my forms, i'm planning to sit down and have a go at getting them completed tonight, but could i possibly reserve shock too? xD @P U R I T Y
You got it.

I hate to bug you guys, but I want to double check interest - aside from 'ail, who has requested another character to be reserved for them? I'm sure I already said it's approved of. I'm just making sure so I can message Way.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Penny sounds a. Little like a female Kristoff lol
OMG REALLY? Pwuahahah! I'm going by her face claim and she looks one that is tough despite her looks. You know? :)

They can totally get along. Oh! I forgot to mention. I feel like Penny is going to be very , very sassy

crucialstar said:
OMG REALLY? Pwuahahah! I'm going by her face claim and she looks one that is tough despite her looks. You know? :)
They can totally get along. Oh! I forgot to mention. I feel like Penny is going to be very , very sassy
Yay Oskar made a friend, not to mention a female friend haha he shall be thrilled:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back