• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
Everything looks great, guys, love your originality!
Anyone waiting for approval? Please let me know, I'll respond asap.

[/QUOTE]
Now you have the power! To approve my characters!!!!!! :D So far all I have is Kronk and Dr.Facilier ^w^

@sgtmickey Oh It's fine anyway my parental situation has been confirmed with Emily Granger so your character will be free to roam the world without having a child dragging them down (^U^)

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
I feel as special as... Barnacle Boy.
Approved. Much love :*

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_inline_ncsp86wSid1sxlyin.gif

I love the animation on Barnacle Boy :3 Look at that eye movement!!!!!

Intoxicated Lover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14766-sgtmickey/ said:
@sgtmickey[/URL] Oh It's fine anyway my parental situation has been confirmed with Emily Granger so your character will be free to roam the world without having a child dragging them down (^U^)
oh. alright =w= Be sure to drop down to Kronk's bakery :D

sgtmickey said:
I tend to estimate, if that doesn't work I try and match the age of the voice actor :D
ShurikenPhoenix said:
TEENAGERS RULE
RIGHT? I know all of them will be teens around 18-19 but as for Anya, (Anna), i'm not sure, Emma stone doesn't look like a teenager but her personality is of one in a sense LOL

LIKE HAVING ALICE A 10 YEAR OLD IS FUN BUT , I LIKE ME TEEN ALICE <3.

As for the animals, psssh, ima go on a whim on them <3

crucialstar said:
RIGHT? I know all of them will be teens around 18-19 but as for Anya, (Anna), i'm not sure, Emma stone doesn't look like a teenager but her personality is of one in a sense LOL
Kristoff and Olaf seem to be nineteen so maybe make her the same age since they're all friends idk

I hate* all of you with your nicely decorated and formatted character sheets. Accordians are the banes of my existence! ;;

*Hate is a strong word. I shall change it to strongly dislike.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Nooo My poor Blue Fairy is going to be all alone ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
you can make her 18? Since I'll have Anna as 18? <3.

omg your fc reminds me of snow white so i got hella confused and then i saw blue fairy LOL

sgtmickey said:
Lawfanda?! xD
Ik I'm a natural. not Hmm... You should look up names that carry weight to them? Not so much sophisticated, but something like... Augustus? Gamrel? Otis? /:

princxss said:
I hate* all of you with your nicely decorated and formatted character sheets. Accordian a are the banes of my existence! ;;

Should you ever need help, I'm here for you! I'm sure you're work is lovely, however, don't even stress.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chase

dying cause all your charas are gorgeous. <3.

Should I make Anna look similar ish to Elsa? Or keep Anna? oh y gosh. idk anymore im dead. CAUSE MEGAN FOX.

princxss said:
I hate* all of you with your nicely decorated and formatted character sheets. Accordians are the banes of my existence! ;;
figuring out coding took me forever and I'm still not that good haha you'll learn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back