• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

sgtmickey said:
what are the bios supposed to be like? ^~^
just a paragraph or so about their life in Marcelline I think, but don't quote me on that. You can take a look at one of my bios if you like

Just wondering if any adult Villian would be happy to take in my blue fairy as she is underage... it doesn't have to be a villain I just thought having them completely clashing in everyday life, If not I also think having a hero parent would work as well as the blue fairy could act as a fairy god daughter if needed.( :) )

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Just wondering if any adult Villian would be happy to take in my blue fairy as she is underage... it doesn't have to be a villain I just thought having them completely clashing in everyday life, If not I also think having a hero parent would work as well as the blue fairy could act as a fairy god daughter if needed.( :) )

[/QUOTE]
I got a few villains :3

Dr. Facilier

Oogie Boogie

Kaa

Facilier would be a good sweet talker and such which would explain why she'd hang out with him, but Oogie Boogie is a bit more intimidating than Facilier and isn't quite as subtle about his motives so I dunno about him unless she likes the bad boy thing and is convinced she can change him, Kaa would make the most sense as he can hypnotize people especially underaged folk to do what he likes. As a joke I also have

KRONK :3

4uxGx77.gif

Technically he's still a villain xD He'd be a very caring figure even if he's stupid (:3)

@sgtmickey Thank you so much for offering up your characters but I just wanted to make sure were on the same page, I didn't quite explain it right, by that I meant someone more like a guardian or a parent than a friend relationship. Just because my character wouldnt really be easily influenced by the 'forces of evil' and the only way i think she would have a relationship with someone of that caliber is either as family or as an act of charity

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Just wondering if any adult Villian would be happy to take in my blue fairy as she is underage... it doesn't have to be a villain I just thought having them completely clashing in everyday life, If not I also think having a hero parent would work as well as the blue fairy could act as a fairy god daughter if needed.( :) )

[/QUOTE]
If you like my version of Jane could look after her if she gets approved :)

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
Everything looks great, guys, love your originality!
Anyone waiting for approval? Please let me know, I'll respond asap.

[/QUOTE]
Hi love! I am awaiting approval :)

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
Mind specifying on whom? My kindle is being a butt, and won't let me check or I would, gomen!

[/QUOTE]
oh all of my characters actually, Satine, Oskar, Guillaume and Emily haha don't worry if you can't look at them all now though :) Technology can be a pain in the ass

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
oh all of my characters actually, Satine, Oskar, Guillaume and Emily haha don't worry if you can't look at them all now though :) Technology can be a pain in the ass
Oh, good Lord, I'm so sorry for being vague, I just meant approval of reservations, I can't decide on anything without Waylon.

I feel like such a dolt. My apologies, love.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
Oh, good Lord, I'm so sorry for being vague, I just meant approval of reservations, I can't decide on anything without Waylon.
I feel like such a dolt. My apologies, love.

[/QUOTE]
oh okay it's alright don't worry xD

CelestialBunny said:

Oh ( :( ) okay then, (:'() I guess I'll be going then to find another Disney roleplay (TAT) Good bye. (:'()

There's a lot of other characters you can choose from! You don't need to, silly! <3

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be leaving to go back home this Thursday and will not have access to my laptop until this weekend, Sunday the latest. I will be on the road between those days, and will only be able to check in on you guys via mobile. I will have my cs's completely done when I get home and I will also start the rp then as well.

@P U R I T Y will be my second pair of eyes and watch the role play while I'm gone, and has my permission to answer any and all questions, and will reserve the right to approve CS's until I get back, so from Thursday til Sunday please direct those attentions to @P U R I T Y . If there is something dire or urgent that you guys need, tag me here or send me a pm and I'll do my best to reply via mobile.

CelestialBunny said:

Oh ( :( ) okay then, (:'() I guess I'll be going then to find another Disney roleplay (TAT) Good bye. (:'()

Although the characters you requested are indeed already reserved, there's a plethora to choose from should you still be interested.

DarlingWaylonPark said:

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be leaving to go back home this Thursday and will not have access to my laptop until this weekend, Sunday the latest. I will be on the road between those days, and will only be able to check in on you guys via mobile. I will have my cs's completely done when I get home and I will also start the rp then as well.

@P U R I T Y will be my second pair of eyes and watch the role play while I'm gone, and has my permission to answer any and all questions, and will reserve the right to approve CS's until I get back, so from Thursday til Sunday please direct those attentions to @P U R I T Y . If there is something dire or urgent that you guys need, tag me here or send me a pm and I'll do my best to reply via mobile.

Safe travels, m'dear.
I SHALL RULE ALL

ShurikenPhoenix said:
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them...
And in darkness... BIND them

YOUR FC FOR KRISTOFF IS PERF

Last edited by a moderator:
Intoxicated Lover] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14766-sgtmickey/ said:
@sgtmickey[/URL] Thank you so much for offering up your characters but I just wanted to make sure were on the same page, I didn't quite explain it right, by that I meant someone more like a guardian or a parent than a friend relationship. Just because my character wouldnt really be easily influenced by the 'forces of evil' and the only way i think she would have a relationship with someone of that caliber is either as family or as an act of charity
n-no no :o I know that you meant a parent figure, I was just kind of offering you my set of villains to see which one you'd pick ^w^ Sorry if it came off as more of a friend relationship in my explenations. I was just wondering which one you wanted is all :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back