• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

ailurophile said:
stuck on deciding an age for catherine (schock), any ideas?
your age :3

It's always good to have a character that's close to your age so you can better represent them and/or feel more comfortable doing it........im such a hypocrit ;w; literally all my characters are decades older than meeeeee

Sorry I haven't been around, dealt with some harassment today, and have been as under the weather as the last time I posted here. Anyone have any questions or concerns that I've missed? Please let me know. I'll also be joining in late with other entries, at the moment I just can't finish all of my character sheets, they're nearly there but not quite.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Sorry I haven't been around, dealt with some harassment today, and have been as under the weather as the last time I posted here. Anyone have any questions or concerns that I've missed? Please let me know. I'll also be joining in late with other entries, at the moment I just can't finish all of my character sheets, they're nearly there but not quite.

[/QUOTE]
U CAN DO IT (~ O 3O)~

So, I'm very interested in joining this RP, but I was wondering why some of the second Disney movie characters weren't available. Like, Lady and the Tramp II or even The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. I'd really like to claim characters from those movies as well. Though, this isn't my RP so it's perfectly okay if you say no. I was just curious. I'm only mentioning this because I'd love to claim Kovu and Scamp as well.

Either way, I'd like to reserve Copper, Tigger, and Vixey for now. I'll go ahead and start drafting their character sheets. :3

Oh, and I don't know a thing about BBcode so I have no idea how to make my character sheets look fancy or anything. Or even how to set one up for use in the RP itself once it begins.

Lioness075 said:
So, I'm very interested in joining this RP, but I was wondering why some of the second Disney movie characters weren't available. Like, Lady and the Tramp II or even The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. I'd really like to claim characters from those movies as well. Though, this isn't my RP so it's perfectly okay if you say no. I was just curious. I'm only mentioning this because I'd love to claim Kovu and Scamp as well.
Either way, I'd like to reserve Copper, Tigger, and Vixey for now. I'll go ahead and start drafting their character sheets. :3
I'm gonna add sequels and Pixar films pretty soon, once I get a free minute, got home not too long ago from vacation. I'll let everyone know once they're added, though. :) I can get you Kovu and Scamp, no worries, and the rest of your claims are good as well.

Hopefully we'll start the rp in a couple days once I'm more settled in.

Alright so, I'm back, gonna approve sheets within the next day or two, and MORE MOVIES HAVE BEEN ADDED, THE PIXAR LIST IS NOW OPEN! Sequel characters and characters from lesser Disney films/cartoons are available as well! Thanks guys for being patient, I promise we're kicking this off this weekend!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Here I am! x3
I missed theeee!

Lioness075 said:
KOVU OMG THERES A LION KING LIONS GUARD WITH KION! Kiara's younger bro :)

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Alright so, I'm back, gonna approve sheets within the next day or two, and MORE MOVIES HAVE BEEN ADDED, THE PIXAR LIST IS NOW OPEN! Sequel characters and characters from lesser Disney films/cartoons are available as well! Thanks guys for being patient, I promise we're kicking this off this weekend!
DYING *breathes heavily*

Wait, is Jack Frost available at all? O.o I'd love to reserve him instead of Tigger if I can claim him. :3

Also, I'd like to give up Copper since I kinda feel unsure about playing him to begin with. His personality is a bit difficult for me to work with and I don't think I'd play him off well enough. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back