• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm gonna get some sleep now, so I'll reply to anyone later on. See ya! :3
Good night! Also I can post as Amelia so she can pay for the books and puppet "Kovu" out of there so she and Satine can get her coffee, lol.

crucialstar said:
Yay! So Alyssa and Anya, since they fall within that range then? <3
Priscilla is friendly but she's hard to approach, as for Nathaniel he's very shy and timid. Ummmm. Kyla I'm working on her but I see her as a popular girl :)

But they can all be acquainted with Aurelia, since they'll attend the same school <3
I do see Aurelia as that girl that everyone knows in some way or another as she makes her duty to help others in every situation, but I do see both Alyssa and Anya being close to her as they're respective inquisitive and bubbly personalitys would suit her ethics and compassion

With Priscilla I think I that they may not be the best of friends at the start of the Rp but being the way she is she would probably win her over with loads and loads of sweets

crucialstar said:
That sounds like a plan to me! Alyssa Anya and Aurelia can be the Triple A team <3
&& yes! At the start they wouldn't like each other until the RP progresses :)

Sure! What kind are you thinking? Perhaps she has a crush on him?
Maybe, I was thinking along the lines of an engagement made by their parents?

crucialstar said:
That sounds like a plan to me! Alyssa Anya and Aurelia can be the Triple A team <3
&& yes! At the start they wouldn't like each other until the RP progresses :)

Sure! What kind are you thinking? Perhaps she has a crush on him?
Yes the triple A's did confuse me slightly at first and I may find that I confuse the names at first, maybe nicknames would be the go

Celemyvel said:
Maybe, I was thinking along the lines of an engagement made by their parents?
:o I hadn't thought of that. Yes! That sounds like a plan. I was thinking of having her parents passing away and their will was their engagement? Cause her parents and his can be friends?

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Yes the triple A's did confuse me slightly at first and I may find that I confuse the names at first, maybe nicknames would be the go

[/QUOTE]
Yes , nicknames

crucialstar said:
:o I hadn't thought of that. Yes! That sounds like a plan. I was thinking of having her parents passing away and their will was their engagement? Cause her parents and his can be friends?
Yes , nicknames
Yes, that sounds really good. Perhaps he's even similar to a legal guardian in the aspect of he's been charged with taking care of her (and her sister if that pops up) before the marriage

So I decided to cave in and now I' playing:

tumblr_mn5nsi0INU1srgraio1_500.gif

Yep. She's in the last tab in my cs files. xD

Celemyvel said:
Anywho, @lostviolence since I have Tinkerbell, could our characters be related in some way?
Of course! Maybe Tink could be maybe the Darling's babysister? I'll let the father leave to stay at the hospital with Mrs. Darling and Tink can babysit them?

Just one more post!!! (>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)

*intensity intensifies*

Last edited by a moderator:
Celemyvel said:
Just one more post!!! (>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)(>8U)
*intensity intensifies*
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH (> ; W ; <)

@Celemyvel

Your Gaston is the best thing that ever happened to me. :3

I'll post as Gale (Perdita) tonight, she's the news reporter for Marceline's News Network which I need a name for still. xD lmao

DarlingWaylonPark said:
@Celemyvel
Your Gaston is the best thing that ever happened to me. :3

I'll post as Gale (Perdita) tonight, she's the news reporter for Marceline's News Network which I need a name for still. xD lmao
:D I'm glad you like him! He and Hans are my main babies in this actually xD So far anyway... :P

Can't wait!

sgtmickey said:
ur intensity just scurred meh
Many apologies, much sorry

Celemyvel said:
:D I'm glad you like him! He and Hans are my main babies in this actually xD So far anyway... :P
Can't wait!
Oh Lord, you just gave me an idea for Hans. :3 He's got a Black Market thing going on? A rumor of a Black Market can be seen on the News, I'll have Gale report it too. xD All they are are rumors and speculation right now, and it's not even linked to Hans yet, but yea.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Oh Lord, you just gave me an idea for Hans. :3 He's got a Black Market thing going on? A rumor of a Black Market can be seen on the News, I'll have Gale report it too. xD All they are are rumors and speculation right now, and it's not even linked to Hans yet, but yea.
Omg! Do it xD He'll flip all the sandwiches

Also, my Tink is actually my new baby, I'll get her posted once I finish but she's so great I can't even

Celemyvel said:
Omg! Do it xD He'll flip all the sandwiches
Also, my Tink is actually my new baby, I'll get her posted once I finish but she's so great I can't even
Hans will see a News Van outside in town then. :3 It'll be a live report on tv, she'll state that there are sources coming up saying there's a possible Black Market in town. x3 So people are talking...

I can't wait to see your Tink! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back