• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Nick finally looked up "Hm oh its fine really." He said while taking one of her fries "See you already payed me back." He stated laughing and then he started coughing for a little bit "Don't laugh and eat at the same time I learned that today." He said still coughing a little

mewbot5408 said:
Let's just go with that instead of him sitting next to izabell. Ori steals derrick
((OOC:That'd be harder than you think, cause Vlad's there >_>))

((Plus private buses aren't as big as you think, and there is not a lot of space for that))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="King Anthony]((OOC:That'd be harder than you think, cause Vlad's there >_>))
((Plus private buses aren't as big as you think, and there is not a lot of space for that))

[/QUOTE]
Welp. Never said what kinda bus. Oh well...

TIME-SKIP: A FEW HOURS LATER, IT IS NOW LATE AT NIGHT AND THE BUS HAS STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT. PLEASE WRAP UP ANY POSTS AT THE CURRENT TIME AND SKIP TO THE TIME I JUST SAID.

Matthew woke up upside down in his seat with sore eyes. "Wha-" His question, which had been directed at nobody specifically, fell flat the same time he did... aka he fell on the floor. "Ow..." He rubbed his head, only to find out it was bleeding. "Fucking Hell!" he cursed, getting up and looking around. He was still in the bus, but it was the dead of night and quite a few people were asleep. He stretched, only to instantly regret it. Pain shot through the arm he had just landed on whenever he tried to move it. Feeling more than a little agitated, Matt sat down and for the first few minutes he only massaged his sore-as-Hell arm. That was before he remembered Calvin. He didn't say a thing, but there seemed to be a shift in the boy's eyes when he thought about it, not that anyone here could read his mind, at least as far as he knew. He glanced around the bus again: Would anyone stop him from going outside? Deciding to test this, he slowly made his way toward the front of the bus and opened the door. The air wasn't exactly fresh, but it felt nice just feeling something other than the heat that had built up inside his chest from crying. The sky was clear, and for a second everything seemed beautiful, if only for a second.​

(Uggh i missed everything Can someone plzz Catch me up so i can pretend i was here the whole time xD )

"I think we can find a place to sleep also can I have one." He said pointing to the cigarette between her fingers he wasn't had one since he beat up Cicero and for some reason he didn't feel any craving for one until he seen Emily have one he sat down beside her looking at the stars

LilyannaGaming said:
(Uggh i missed everything Can someone plzz Catch me up so i can pretend i was here the whole time xD )

Ooc: They got on the bus and now they're probably what, half-way to Las Vegas? They stopped for the evening at some random parking lot.

:/​

"Yeah sure." Emily says handing one from her pack "Alright in which case, there's a place a little further up or one back aways. I'm just nervous about running into Damien." She sighs deeply stretching and leaning on him slightly looking at the stars and smiling.

"Thanks and don't worry about him there's no way he can catch up to us in one way." He said lighting the cigarette with his lighter and putting it back into his pocket "I guess we should go to the one further up if it makes you feel safe."He said smiling a little while he gave her a quick glance before blowing smoke circles into the air

Orious stood streching and ignored the smell of matts blood. He only liked derricks after all.. it was the thing he actually craved alot Since his emotions.the vampire didn't notice but to his stomach,the bandages were a bright red color in some places now and he didn't notice it because of the simple fact he was tired. He looked for a moment to where the human was for a moment just long enough for derrick to notice him and smiled before turning to walk off the bus and looked up taking a deep breath. Nighttime is good... he stood out in the air and streched Before taking out a cigarette,lighting it and stuck in his mouth before blowing a puff.

"We're both to tired to fight him properly." She whispers. "Finish these up and let's head to the one up the road." She says taking another drag and exhaling liKE A NORMAL PERSON. Bloody show off. With his smoke rings.

"Yes ma'am." He said sarcastically while taking a long drag and held his breath only to puff out a large smoke ball to disperse into the air "So are we going to get separate room or what?" He asked her plainly while he finished his cigarette and flicked it onto the ground

Vladimor had found himself sitting on top of the bus as everyone slept. He heard a thud from inside, and the door open, but he couldn't see from where he sat. He lay on his back, watching the stars. It reminded him of his mother or the pictures of her at least. The beautiful shine in her eye against dark blue. It was so familiar. He wishes he could have seen her in person. A small smile pulls at his lips, and he doesn't want to look away from the expanse of white speckles on an extremely dark shade of blue. If he looked elsewhere, it'd remove the surreal feeling of not being where he is. Of not being what he is. Of not being the way he is.

Meanwhile, Derrick continues to sleep...​

(I feel like derrick is about his only friend...)

Orious turns back and goes to where derrick is,gently placing a hand on the smaller male's shoulder to shake him awake lightly. He was so cute when he was sleeping...it made ori wanna try sneaking a kiss but he didn't like it when ori did such things so he didn't. "...hey..we'e at a rest stop.." he whispered closely in the human's ear then nipped it hoping that would get his attention.

Tabitha found herself waking up in the exact place she fell asleep: Cicero's lap. When she was tired hours ago it seemed perfectly fine, but now she was pretty embarrassed by the fact. She looked at him. His eyes were close... was he asleep? Tabby, feeling a little naughty, sat up and leaned in for a quick kiss. It was a little weird kissing somebody when she didn't even know if they were awake, but it was pleasant nonetheless. She got up and carefully stepped around him, before walking outside of the bus. The chilly night air wasn't too fun to be in, but there was something very liberating about being alone out here- or so she thought. In reality her bus was just parked across the parking lot from the other one, and she wasn't the only one outside. She gently hummed the song "From Eden" while she stood out there, looking at the sky and counting all the stars she could see. Life wasn't perfect, but damn: This moment was.

Derrick whines when he was shook, curling in against the touch. "Ye-hh.."He mumbles, still half asleep, trying to go back to sleep. "That's why'm 'sleep." He slurs, a yawn passing as he tries to curl into a ball in his seat. The seats were sort of small, making that hard. He was dreaming of something nice and sweet, so reality to him was currently just empty and boring. Vivid fantasies of happiness and bliss can never lose to being awake. He'd say different if Vladimor were involved.

Ori sighed then leaned down at a decent level and pretty much licked where the bite mark still was knowing it would defintly wake him(or truthfully just turn him on). "Come on..I'm sure you'd rather a bed. Plus I need a favor,derrick...and your about the only person I can ask."he said right in derrick's ear like before.

Matthew was still very emotional, only this time he had it under control... Until he started drinking again. Somehow he had managed to get a nearby owner of a gas station to give him a free beer. This meant trouble of course, because who in their right mind trusts Matt with alcohol? He immediately came back to the bus and leaned against it, taking the first drink of heaven's beverage. It didn't actually taste good to the boy, but somehow he always found himself drinking it again and again until he was dead drunk. "Cheers to Calvin!" he declared when he was half-way through the drink, raising it up drunkenly and accidentally pouring some of it on him. "So much for the shower I took this morning." he thought, but instead of being upset he laughed... followed shortly by crying. He wasn't sobbing like he had done earlier, but a few tears fell down his face. He immediately wiped them away. "V-Vlad said no crying!" he scolded himself drunkenly, pointing a finger at himself just for dramatic effect. It wasn't like alcohol made him stupid but- well, it made him carelessly stupid.

Cicero woke up to yelling he looked at his lap to see Tab wasn't there he made his way outside half asleep he got off the bus to see Matthew yelling at himself but then he seen Tab but has to tired to actually sneak up on her so he just walked up yawning "So when did you get up?" He asked her looking up at the sky then down at her smiling tiredly 'Maybe I should have stayed on the bus and went back to sleep.' He thought but he was here now so he was to deal with it

Derrick, much too uncoordinated and weak from his still-sleepy state, pushes lightly on Orious' face. The particular area was still sore, and he continues to whine. "Bus's don't have beds...What do'you need?" He doesn't really think too much about what he's saying as he's caught between reality and dreams. More of a natural response. He continues to practically paw at Orious' face, doing it repetitively as if trying to accomplish something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back