• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Ooc:

@King Anthony , did you not read where Tabby talked to Vlad? Oh well

Bic: "N-no, pl- AARGHHH!" Matthew let out something between a growl and a hiss as Tabitha pulled out the pebbles that had gotten back into his skin before basically dumping the bottle of alcohol on him. Once Tabby was done, leaving Matt whimpering like an abused puppy, she got up and turned to face the woman. "Vladimor's right, at least about the bus arrangement. You'll be getting on the first bus, away from Matthew, who you've basically kicked when he's done. As it stands, he needs stitches. That gash goes from his waist to his shoulder blade- I definitely don't envy him." Tabitha turned back to look at the boy, but he was already up looking like he was about to have a heart attack. "I'm not getting stitches! No, please no!" Matt was freaking out. Stitches required needles, and those were things he couldn't stand. Tabby sighed, before looking back at where the woman was- or was before. Tabitha sighed. "Anyone want to babysit? I can't deal with Mr. Needlephobic right now."​

Wyatt said:
"Well aren't you a character, now young man where I come from it isn't enough to ask nicely, you have to give a man what he wants and sometimes even the ladies. And then you kill them having what you needed." She said to Zadock a little jokingly, she then turned to Cicero. "Well thank you young man you two are different then most I have interactions with. I will take a seat on the second bus in a moment I would have a to like a word with the other 'nice gentleman' who has given me so many kind words." She then followed him to the other bus. (Dam it looks like your post changed King)
Zadock tilted his head then said "what can you do? Are you like a giant hive of bugs or what?" Zadock took a small step forward and was beside her and keeping pace his face a little blank

She stopped short of Vladimor and turned to Zadock, "well young man I house millions of small lethal bugs inside my body that serve me in anyway I need. Although when I don't provide their basic needs they get mad at me. I have other servants that I can summon, however, they take more time." She then walked up to Vladimor and tapped him on the shoulder. "Sir you had such kind words, what were some of them. Would you like to work your problems out with me?" She wasn't to found of the way he had treated her thus far.

During the whole deal with a rather oblivious woman who seemed to be one giant bug-thing, a small and incredibly fluffy brown cat had (somehow) quietly wandered to the top of the bus Vlad was on. It sat there, looking around with a curious look in its eyes. It settled its gaze on Matt, seeing he was panicking a bit, and jumped down, landing gently on the ground and meowing adorably up at Matt, pawing once at the door of the bus.

Milee was well aware that approaching in her human form would probably not do much good. Chances were, despite the many years it had been, Number Two would recognize her instantly. So she had shifted into an adorable Persian cat and decided that, right now, comforting the poor kid was the best course of action. Milee had seen what had happened to the girl's father, and would know how it felt if she even knew her own parents.

Tetsuya looked up and saw Sage looking at him. "What kind of relationship do him and Shuzo have?" He thought to himself, he figured he should at least get to know the boy. "Hello." Tetsuya said, waving at Sage. @djinnamon

Sage smiled at him. " Hi , do you know the time. " he asked politely.

Ldybug123 said:
Tetsuya looked up and saw Sage looking at him. "What kind of relationship do him and Shuzo have?" He thought to himself, he figured he should at least get to know the boy. "Hello." Tetsuya said, waving at Sage. @djinnamon

Tetsuya nodded. "It's no problem." He said, before looking at Shuzo. Shuzo looked at Sage. "D-do y-you k-know w-who t-that w-was? I-I n-never s-saw h-him a-at t-the h-hotel." He asked Sage. @djinnamon

Sage shake his head before he looked at Tetsuya swiftly. " Who are you mister. " he asked

Ldybug123 said:
Tetsuya nodded. "It's no problem." He said, before looking at Shuzo. Shuzo looked at Sage. "D-do y-you k-know w-who t-that w-was? I-I n-never s-saw h-him a-at t-the h-hotel." He asked Sage. @djinnamon

Shuzo shrugged. "I-I've n-never s-seen h-him b-before i-in m-my l-life." Tetsuya looked at Sage. "We were experimented on in the same lab. We had different mothers but the same father. Our father was the one who gave us up for the experiments. We were never able to meet when we were in the lab." He explained. @djinnamon

Sage nodded. " So how did you find out that you were brothers. " he asked

Ldybug123 said:
Shuzo shrugged. "I-I've n-never s-seen h-him b-before i-in m-my l-life." Tetsuya looked at Sage. "We were experimented on in the same lab. We had different mothers but the same father. Our father was the one who gave us up for the experiments. We were never able to meet when we were in the lab." He explained. @djinnamon

Sage took the file and looked through like a detective. " Yep he is telling the truth. " he said after he finished reading and turning to Shuzo.

Ldybug123 said:
"I stole our files from the lab when I escaped. They both said we were half brothers." Tetsuya said, pulling out their files. @djinnamon

Sage looked between Shuzo and Tetsuya. " You two should attempt to bond. " He said

Ldybug123 said:
"O-oh." Shuzo said quietly. He was still in shock, but he was curious to know what was in his file. He decided he would look later. @djinnamon

Shuzo nodded and looked at Tetsuya. "S-so w-where h-have y-you b-been a-all t-this t-time?" He asked. "I've been living on the streets mostly." Tetsuya replied. @djinnamon

Ldybug123 said:
Shuzo nodded and looked at Tetsuya. "S-so w-where h-have y-you b-been a-all t-this t-time?" He asked. "I've been living on the streets mostly." Tetsuya replied. @djinnamon
Sage stayed silent and looked around the bus.

It had gotten dark outside a couple hours ago, and John and Lia still hadn't spoken. Lia decided she'd get up and get some air, but when she stood up and stretched, John asked in her head, Where are you going?

Outside she answered, assuming he could hear the thoughts directed at him, I need some air.

John had been a little worried about her since she woke up sweating and panting. She had denied it, but John was sure she was lying. He decided to follow her outside, We can't go on like this, he said, Not now, not after everything that's happened to us. He sounded as if he was pleading, which rarely happened.

"Why are you in my head? No one can understand us anyway! Most people still can't understand me when I speak English!" Lia wanted to take back the words as soon as she said them, "I'm sorry, it's just-" She didn't even know what to say. People had turned to look at them when Lia yelled at John, but they were both beyond caring.

John didn't say anything, he just walked up to her and hugged her. "It's okay." He said over and over, he knew how she felt.

After a while, they stopped hugging and went back into the bus. They took their seats, but didn't need to say anything. Lia rested her head on John's shoulder, and fell into a deep, peaceful, dreamless sleep.

After a little bit, John was feeling tired as well. He rested his head on the back of the seat, and he to, fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back