• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Cicero said:
"Okay..."She replied while walking next to Vi watching the door open following the girl sitting down in the chair looking around the desk picking up random drawings looking at them but placing them back down when Vi sat next to her "Are you sure its okay for us to be in here?"Susan asked looking at the girl with worried eyes before looking over her shoulder to hear the siblings start singing going into a daze while staring at Fane "Wow...hes an amazing singer..."The girl stated blushing a bit "I mean so is Silver."She added still staring at the boy with a small smile @LilyannaGaming
As the song ended Silver started crying and slowly sank to her knees. Fane grabbed her and picked her up. He sat down and placed her gently in hi lap. Vi looked at Susan. "THats our cue." and she got up and walked out of the room. Leading the way to the training room

Susan looked at the girl crying feeling bad for her but getting up and following Vi "Why do you think she started crying?"She asked while walking alongside the girl looking at her with worried eyes before looking forwards again "She'll be okay...after all Fane is there to help her like the amazing brother he is..."The girl said to reassure herself not wanting to think about something like that when she was most likely going to get mad at failing again @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
Susan looked at the girl crying feeling bad for her but getting up and following Vi "Why do you think she started crying?"She asked while walking alongside the girl looking at her with worried eyes before looking forwards again "She'll be okay...after all Fane is there to help her like the amazing brother he is..."The girl said to reassure herself not wanting to think about something like that when she was most likely going to get mad at failing again @LilyannaGaming
"I think she cried, because she realized it was real. Her brother wasnt dead. And it broung back memories." Vi said taking Susan into the room. She tapped her foot and the torches auto-lit. "I believe they will come here once silvers heart is done pouring out its realse." Vi said looking at Susan. "Now give your power your best shot." Vi said.

(sorry I'm late)

"Yea...that would bring a lot of emotions to take in at once..."The girl said while following the girl into the room "Okay it always nice to have you guys help me....but what if Fade laughs cause I can't control my powers?"She asked while looking down and glowing into a light "I'm just scared he'll make fun of me and not want to talk to me anymore...."The girl said while the light started to glow pink nodding her head while trying to focus on shooting the ball of light that appeared at her fingers tips but she only had the boy on her mind she tried to shoot with the same results only with a bigger explosion making Susan fall down sliding back "Owwww....why did the explosion get so strong all of a sudden?"SuSu asked while getting up and trying again making the same thing happen "I give up...I quiet I will never get the hang of this fucking power."Susan said while turning back into her normal self "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cuss...it just slipped out."She apologize while looking down ashamed of herself @LilyannaGaming

Fane walked in the room. " You have to clear your mind. Not let thoughts get in the way."He grabbed her wrist and lifted it. "Try a small pointed blast." He instructed. Silver and Vi sat down. Silver knew he would help susan and her powers. He had gone through the same thing. She rembered running on water, or floating on air. She layed down and waited for SuSu to try. @Cicero

The girl got red seeing the boy walk in and grabbing her wrist "Umm....well you s-see....t-that k-kinda h-hard...."She stuttered but stopped and did as told steadying her breathing while focusing making a small ball shooting it messing up again "I'm s-sorry...I d-don't q-quiet u-understand w-what you s-saying..."The girl said her blush darkening while she looked at the ground shuffling her feet around in place not ashamed to look up @LilyannaGaming

Fane sighed. "You know how i can control wind? Wind and water Come natrually. Fire or earth i have to completely erase my mind. Here watch." Fane said he looked at the torches Imganied and thought of only of what he wanted the flames to do. three mintues The flames came toward him and wraped around him and the girl. "Imagine what you want to do, Make an image and think of only that." He said while the flames returned to there place. @Cicero

The girl listened to his explanation nodding while watching the fire come towards them smiling in awe "Okay so just imagine what I want to do and it will happen...Okay I try."She said while trying to think about the light flying away from her finger exploding while it happened she clapped hugging the boy and kissing his cheek "Thank you so much."Susan said before realizing what she was doing she took two steps back with her face boiling red while she played with her necklaces and shuffling around "I'm s-sorry I d-don't k-know w-what c-came o-over m-me..."SuSu explained while quickly leaving the room not looking at anyone @LilyannaGaming

Fane frowned when the girl left and sighed. He ran after her. Silver and Vi stood there shocked and....Happy how things turned out for Susan. They both retired to there dorms for the night. Since Susan knew her way to the dorm hall it shouldnt be to much. Fane caught up with her and hugged her. "You did great. You dont have to be embarssed, by your after reaction. IT's fine." Fane said. Though his words where a little muffled by his face buried in hair. @Cicero

The girl grew redder as she was randomly pulled into a hug "T-thanks....b-but I h-have e-every r-right t-to b-be embarrassed I k-kissed y-you c-cheek..."She replied hugging him back smiling a bit "You sweet...I like sweet."The girl stated giggling a bit while looking up at him the best she could smiling at him before yawning and nuzzling into his shirt "Did you get a room yet? I-if n-not I w-won't m-mind....s-sharing...m-mine w-with y-you...i-if y-you w-want t-that i-is."SuSu told him her face getting redder while pulling him closer not wanting to let go of him @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
The girl grew redder as she was randomly pulled into a hug "T-thanks....b-but I h-have e-every r-right t-to b-be embarrassed I k-kissed y-you c-cheek..."She replied hugging him back smiling a bit "You sweet...I like sweet."The girl stated giggling a bit while looking up at him the best she could smiling at him before yawning and nuzzling into his shirt "Did you get a room yet? I-if n-not I w-won't m-mind....s-sharing...m-mine w-with y-you...i-if y-you w-want t-that i-is."SuSu told him her face getting redder while pulling him closer not wanting to let go of him @LilyannaGaming
"No dont be embarrassed. And sharing is fine. Since Silver decided to go to her room and not give me one. I mean what kind of hostess is she?" He said laughing. He reluctantly broke away from her. kissing the top of her forehead. "Lead the way." He said to the girl. Cheeks flaming.

"W-why n-not?"The girl asked while looking up at him snicking a bit "I didn't have to worry about that Vi showed me where my room was....and as for what kind of hostess Silver is she is actually a really nice one."She stated giggling before blinking in confuse up at the boy touching the spot he kissed before smiling a giggling "R-right...j-just n-no f-funny b-business or I w-will s-shoot y-you...s-sweet o-or n-not."Susan stated trying to act threatening but not really out with her red face and the fact that she was stuttering but gently grabbing his hand leading him to her room eventually she opened the door and walked in

Cicero said:
"W-why n-not?"The girl asked while looking up at him snicking a bit "I didn't have to worry about that Vi showed me where my room was....and as for what kind of hostess Silver is she is actually a really nice one."She stated giggling before blinking in confuse up at the boy touching the spot he kissed before smiling a giggling "R-right...j-just n-no f-funny b-business or I w-will s-shoot y-you...s-sweet o-or n-not."Susan stated trying to act threatening but not really out with her red face and the fact that she was stuttering but gently grabbing his hand leading him to her room eventually she opened the door and walked in
"Funny business? Never heard of it." He said flaming. His cheeks felt like fire. He looked around the room. He smiled. "Looks like silvers first room she had back then. Except she had drawings everywhere and silver splatters.." He stated remembering the day he spent painting. He looked at the girl. Sitting on the bed he looked at her. "And you know if you kill me, which I'm not easy to go down you would have to face Silver "he said joking.

The girl just laughed "Ssurree you don't"She said smiling at him "Really? I haven't gotten the time to get stuff to decorate it."She told him while looking at him sitting next to him "Yea I know I was only joking I couldn't bring myself to kill you....I'd to scared to"The girl replied to him smiling laying down while swinging her feet on the floor and yawning she wrapped her hand in his closing her eyes having a small smile on her face as she began to softly snore

Cicero said:
The girl just laughed "Ssurree you don't"She said smiling at him "Really? I haven't gotten the time to get stuff to decorate it."She told him while looking at him sitting next to him "Yea I know I was only joking I couldn't bring myself to kill you....I'd to scared to"The girl replied to him smiling laying down while swinging her feet on the floor and yawning she wrapped her hand in his closing her eyes having a small smile on her face as she began to softly snore
Fane picked her up and put her on the top part of the bed where her head rested on the pillows. He pulled the blanket over her and sat by the window. He wasn't tired. All he wanted was to clear his mind before he slept. He sat on the floor and meditated. He looked at the girl and smiled. She looked cute and innocent. He sighed.

iiimee said:
OOC: SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE POSTS I NEED TO REPLY TO PLZ? K THANKS I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!

I would but my characters aren't interacting with you. So, :P

The girl smile while being moved around on the bed snuggling into a pillow as she continued to sleep her imagination when wild with thoughts of her being caught and her and Fane.."....F..ane....I....y..ou.."She mumbled in her sleep while moving around on the bed hugging the pillow tightly to her body while her smile getting bigger and her cheeks getting redder as she slept.

Cicero said:
The girl smile while being moved around on the bed snuggling into a pillow as she continued to sleep her imagination when wild with thoughts of her being caught and her and Fane.."....F..ane....I....y..ou.."She mumbled in her sleep while moving around on the bed hugging the pillow tightly to her body while her smile getting bigger and her cheeks getting redder as she slept.
Fane smiled and got up. He took off his shoes, being the proper person he liked to be. And layed beside her. He watched her sleeping listening to her mumbling. He put his arms around her. As he did Silver when she was a child. He would stop at nothing to protect her and silver. Vi, is always protected by silver she doesn't need me. But I would help her if the time came.

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan moved close to Fane feeling the heat his body gave off smiling while slightly hugging him and the pillow smiling opening her eyes slightly "H-hi..."She said looking at him with her cheeks red while losing the pillow and only hugging the boy pulling him closer "F-fane...a-are y-you c-comfortable?"Susan asked the question while nuzzling her face into him hearing his heart beat smiling looking up at him @LilyannaGaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero said:
Susan moved close to Fane feeling the heat his body gave off smiling while slightly hugging him and the pillow smiling opening her eyes slightly "H-hi..."She said looking at him with her cheeks red while losing the pillow and only hugging the boy pulling him closer "F-fane...a-are y-you c-comfortable?"Susan asked the question while nuzzling her face into him hearing his heart beat smiling looking up at him @LilyannaGaming
"I'm fine Susan." Fane said smiling back down at her. Cheeks flushing red. He looked surprised as she moved closer. Then happy. Planting a kiss on top of her head. "Are you comfortable?" He asked her. He was smiling ear to ear. He couldn't help it. He was happy and overjoyed to be near her.

"O-okay...a-as l-long a-as y-your c-comfortable."She said nuzzling closer to him giggling when she was kisses on the forehead "Y-yes v-very c-comfortable...e-especially w-with y-you h-here."The girl told him grinning up at him kissing his chin her face growing red while she cuddled back into him happily "I...l-like y-you F-fane...y-your s-sweet...."Susan said muffled while hugging the boy closer somewhat scared he would disappear on her @LilyannaGaming

Cicero said:
"O-okay...a-as l-long a-as y-your c-comfortable."She said nuzzling closer to him giggling when she was kisses on the forehead "Y-yes v-very c-comfortable...e-especially w-with y-you h-here."The girl told him grinning up at him kissing his chin her face growing red while she cuddled back into him happily "I...l-like y-you F-fane...y-your s-sweet...."Susan said muffled while hugging the boy closer somewhat scared he would disappear on her @LilyannaGaming
"You know I can't disappear, and if you move any closer I might suffocate." Fane said joking. When she kissed him he grew red. And buried his face in her hair. "I don't want you to disappear either." He said.

"I k-know t-that i-i'm j-just s-scared t-that y-you m-might t-try..."She muttered while loosing her grip on him "R-really..."SuSu said in shock while moving away from him to look at him smiling while placing her forehead on his "T-thank y-you...t-that m-means a-a l-lot.."Susan stuttered with her red face looking at him "Y-you h-have r-really p-pretty e-eyes..."The girl told him while playing with his hair giggling @LilyannaGaming

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Derrick leans over the bar counter, looking down at his drink with a thoughtful look as different neon colors reflected from the club lights. Spaced out, the club noise was muffled but the beat reverberated through his chest. Unknowingly, he taps against the glass of the Mojito as the thick air pours in and out of his lungs. A drop in the beat brought him out of his daze, and he glances over to Orious who poured little vials of blood into his drinks before he consumed them. Clever. Derrick decided to stay and drink here, not a good dancer, nor very charismatic. He has class, looks, skill- He was just bad with social things. It didn't bother him too much.

Rei shrugs tilting her head. When she sees a flash of violet among the crowd, she hums. "His hair is sorta long, and he's super tall. That him, maybe?" She asks Rin, pointing over to Orious who sat with some classy looking blonde kid. "His....servant maybe? Well he is rich. Wanna go check 'em out?" She smiles tugging on Rin's hand.

Vladimor sits and drinks nothing to special. Straight Vodka. He doesn't say too much with how nervous he was at a place like this. When some guy came over and began speaking with Matthew, he raises a brow, which soon narrowed when he realized it was someone familiar. That one experiment. He doesn't look at him to much as he orders another glass. He nearly chokes on the alcohol when the guy offers to join. Though he didn't quite understand if he meant just in pickin' up chicks or in a threeway. No way. "Well, uh." He downs the rest of his glass before standing, tipping the bartender before straightening his posture. "I'm gonna be around, you guys have fun." he awkwardly shuffles away, and on the search for a potential drug dealer, he runs into a nice looking girl, him quickly apologizing in his native tongue. She responds in Slovakian and he's surprised. It soon leads then talking about random things and getting to know each other, and it's not long before they're sitting together at a table as they flirt innocently. (Or not so much of innocent, but...)​

[/QUOTE]
mewbot5408 said:
Mew made his way towards the bar with a sigh. He easily got inside looking around. He had picked up on the twins signal around this area. His ears flicked up and pinned back as he looked around cautiously. His tail swishing nervously as he began to search around quietly only to be approached by some woman. He moved away with a little hiss of disapproval at the drunks and prostitutes trying to get him. He moved away slowly as the group started fighting over him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back