• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Crows and Omens

Max nodded and bit her lip hard "It won't happen again. She said quietly before stepping off the elevator with him. As they walked towards the offices she couldn't help but smile seeing Ivar down the hall.

Noah gave her a nod a found the spot pretty easily "You said you'd like to go to the mall after this correct?" He asked her as he parked the car for them.

She got out with him once they were parked and headed inside. She’d been under the impression that Noah had been okay with their developing situationship but over the past couple of days with him never reciprocating, she was starting to feel a little stupid.

He finished up with his secretary, tapping hee shoulder as he thanked her before turning to move down the hall, smiling once he spotted max. “I wasn’t expecting you here today.” He told her, walking past Kalf and straight to her, hugging her gently. “My sister won’t be joining us today but she did mention she was going to call you at some point this…. Try to move me in my own building and see how that goes!” He told Kalf who he could see reaching to pull max away from him, glaring at him

Noah got out with her and walked towards the entrance "So what are you wanting to get?" He asked curiously while he looked around to see what was going on.

Max hugged him gently and smiled some "Yes I wanted to make an appearance." She said but frowned when he started to get onto Kalf "Its okay Ivar, I should get going." She said softly giving his arm a small squeeze "I'll see you around." Shw murmured before walking ahead with Kalf "May I go to the break room for a drink?"

He frowned and turned to where they were walking off, not finished. “Listen Kalf… we all know it’s small… you don’t need to worry about pretending it’s not.” He called down the hall. “It’s why I felt so bad when your engagement was announced…. What w downgrade for her.” He smirked.

She shrugged. “just browsing.” She told him, wandering for an hour before stopping to grab coffee and sighed a little. “They don’t have the sandwich or the salad I like.” She grumbled, “I’ll just get a coke. I’m just gonna run to the restroom, I’ll meet you by the tills. Two minutes.” She told him, handing him the coke for him to get while she headed straight to the toilets right next door.

Max went wide eyed and immediately turned to give Ivar her most pleading look "Ivar! How dare you speak to my husband that way!" She spat trying her best to look like she was sticking up for her husband and not trying to save Ivar.

Noah gave a nod and got her the coke while she went off. He stood out there for nearly an hour before he started to get worried. He saw a group of older women walking towards him and gave them a polite smile "Hello, um could I ask a favor? My girlfriend went into the restroom a bit ago. She isn't answering her phone, is there anyway that one of you could check on her for me?" He asked sweetly

Ragnar stood in his office, a little tired of his daughters shenanigans but mostly furious with the man he had hired to keep a close eye on her. He called Noah, the whole time shaking his head at Carmen sat on the couch in his office looking like butter wouldn’t melt, somewhat blaming himself for how she’d turned out. “My office. Now.” He told him and hung up.

Ivar smirked a little, shaking his head. “Go on Kalf… run along. Go plead with my brothers for help with a job you should be able to do in your sleep.” He smirked, shaking his head as he walked away slowly.

Noah went wide eyed when he got the call thanking the ladies as they came out to tell him she wasn't there. He rushed out and got his way to the office scared to death of what may happen. When he finally got in the office he gulped quietly seeing Carmen sat smirking at him across the way on the couch.

Max watched Kalf for a moment and took a shaky breath seeing the rage in his eyes "I'm sorry..." she whispered praying he wouldn't touch her infront of them.

She stood and glanced over at her father, sighing a little. “I guess I’ll wait outside.” She told him, winking at Noah as she left.

He waited til the door shut and nodded to the chair in front of the desk. “Sit. Listen, I am fully aware that my daughter is no angel…. She’s far too much like her mother. But I expect that when I hire someone to be hee bodyguard and watch her every move.. that you watch her every move. And that you realise after her escapade a few days ago that she is sneaky…. Do not trust her as far as you can throw her. I can’t believe I let her talk me into the pay rate you are getting if this is how it’s going to go. Do not let it happen again…. Take her home.”

He grit his teeth and shook his head. “I’ll deal with you later.” He muttered, going to his meeting and sent one of his men a text with instructions.

Noah took a deep breath and nodded not about to argue right now "Yes sir." He said quietly before stepping out to get Carmen. "Come on, lets get out of here." He said quietly leading her back to the car "Why? Why did you do that?! I thought we were getting a long well, have I done something?" He asked as they got in the car.

Max sat in the break room while the meeting went on, Kalf's man boring holes into her as he kept his eyes on her.

She rolled her eyes a little and shook her head. “Oh boo hoo you got yelled at by an old man…. Plus I don’t think ignoring me is getting along well.” She muttered, shaking her head and watching out the window while he drove.

Ivar sent her a message through the encrypted chat they had, just saying he would talk to her tomorrow and if she didn’t text him by 8 in the morning he was going to her place and tearing it apart til she came home. He just needed her to finally tell him what was going on. It was clear as day to him that things weren’t going well but she wouldn’t admit it

Noah frowned more and shook his head some "I'm not trying to ignore you, I'm trying to make sure you're safe. I don't think anyone needs to catch on to what happened between us, but you brushing up on me and being flirty could raise suspisions. Especially if I acted back." He explained while he drove.

Max looked at the text and bit her lip hard just sending a simple 'Okay.' back to him. As the day rolled on she found herself in the car with Kalf on the way home the tension thick between them.

She scoffed. “You’re behaving like either of us would get in trouble?! Why do you think it would be unacceptable? You think my father cares about who I’m sleeping with? He’d rather not know. Get off your high horse Noah.” She spat, leaning back and kicking the back of his seat.

He said nothing until they pulled up to their house and got out with her, taking her inside. Still he said nothing and just ignored her. He didn’t feel like it was necessary right now to use his fists. The psychological torment was just as fun for him. Plus he was trying to play his cards right. The last thing he needed was for that family to get suspicious.

Noah frowned more and shook his head "Because I was sent to protect you! Don't think your father would like to know the man he is paying is sleeping with his daughter!" He yelled before taking a deep breath and pulling off into an empty parking garage "Get in the back." He said sternly before turning to look at her.

Max was on complete edge with his silence. She went to their room and locked herself in the bathroom starting the shower before calling Ivar "Ivar....listen I don't know whats happening but you can't be pulling stunts like you did earlier." She explained

“What is it going to take to get it through your head that he doesn’t fucking care?!” She screamed in his face whilst at the same time pulling on his shirt to pull him into the back seat with her.

He scoffed a little and shook his head. “And why is that?” He questioned her. “He can’t come to our offices and get away with treating any of us like he’s in charge.” He muttered.

Noah frowned deeply but said nothing else as he got into the back seat with her. Next thing they knew both of their clothes were flying and the windows were fogging. By the end he was panting and holding her a bit to him until she was ready to get off of him.

Max frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "I know but.....please Ivar its in everyone's best interest to just not make him mad." She pleaded wanting so desperately to tell him what was happening, but also scared to death to start any kind of war because she knew Ivar would do it.

She finally pulled away to get redressed and frowned. “You don’t get to tell me that I can’t sleep with you because of my father. It’s gross to even think he’d have a say in it.” She told him, looking away. “If you don’t want this then fine. But don’t use him as an excuse.” She muttered

He rolled his eyes. “Then tell me what’s going on. Say the word and I can come get you but if you won’t admit it then I can’t do anything for you.” He told her, frowning as he waited in the silence for a minute before shaking his head. “Call me when you want to stop fucking around with your life.” He muttered and hung up, shaking his head

Noah frowned a bit but pulled her back and gave her a heated kiss "You drive me absolutely insane, but something pulls me to you. I want you, trust me I do, just don't want something bad to happen." He explained as he watched her.

Max took a shaky breath unable to give him the go ahead and broke down when he finally hung up. She got in the shower after just trying to figure out what it was she was actually going to do. When she got out later she found Kalf coming into the room but said nothing to him.

She rolled her eyes and pulled her tshirt back on, stepping out of the car to light a cigarette, leaning against a pillar and watching him get redressed with the door wide open. “No one is here.” She pointed out when she saw him scramble. “We should go back to the house. My poor Iskald needs me.” She sighed a little, pouting.

He continued ignoring her while he sat and read, all the way until his phone buzzed and he smirked a little. “Well your nasty little friend won’t be a problem anymore.” He muttered. “Should’ve got the message.” He told her and put the book down. “I’ll go open that wine I’ve been saving for a celebration.”

Noah rolled his eyes a bit and finished getting himself put together "Alright we're goin." He said before getting back in the driver's seat and taking off back to her apartment.

Max frowned deeply and looked at him in a bit of shock "What does that mean? What have you done?" She asked worriedly as she sat on the bed watching him.

He chuckled as he headed down the stairs. “I’m sure you’ll hear by the morning.” He called to hee, shaking his head and smiling the whole way down.

Carmen sighed quietly and watched out the window until they got back to her house, heading inside to find Leif on the phone looking concerned. “What’s wrong?” She asked, setting her bag down

Max frowned more and shook her head as she watched him leave. At the end of the night she found herself curled up in bed staring at her phone like something would happen if she turned it off.

Lief frowned deeply at the two of them "No more outings for the night, a hit has been put on Ivar. They entered his house but he was out." He explained shaking his head a bit.

She frowned and went to phone him, talking to him for just a minute to get reassurance he was alright for now before hanging up and going to pour herself some wine, offering it to both of them but put it away when they declined, “I’ll be in my room.” She muttered.

Leif watched her go and frowned over at Noah. “Did you know she left marks all over your neck?” He chuckled

Ivar had got his driver to take him to his second home as soon as they gave him the news, sending emails and texts to make sure things got handled, already having a strong idea who had done this when there was a blaring horn and before he could even blink there was an impact against the other side of the car.

Noah went wide eyed and rubbed the back of his neck "Uh.....look....its uh...." he stuttered trying to find the right words to say but nothing was sounding right.

Hvitserk was phoning everyone about an hour later once the hospital had kicked him to the waiting area. He took a deep breath as he dialed Carmen finally after having to deal with their now hysterical mother "Carmen, hey sorry to bother in this late hour. Ivar got hit, he's in surgery at the minute and they're unsure about if he'll make it." He explained to her.

He
She frowned, talking with him for a minute before going down to them. “Uhm…. Leif I need you to go down to memorial. Hvitserk will meet you in the lobby.” She told him. “Ivars car was driven into at speed… they’re not sure who did it, father wants all hands on deck.” She told him, going to sit down quietly, frowning at the floor before picking her phone up and texting max to let her know what had happened.

Hvitserk sighed quietly as his phone rang, glancing down to see it was max calling him. “Hey, you get the message?” He asked her.

Noah frowned deeply when he heard what happened and followed her to the kitchen "Are you alright?" He asked her gently while he stood at the doorway.

Max gasped when she saw the text from Carmen and immediatley called Hvitserk. She gulped quietly as it rang and gave a sigh of relief when he picked up "Hvitserk, it was Kalf....it was him I know it and I'm scared to death I'm next." She told him quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back